Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Embarrassing photos

+2
Norpig
boltonbonce
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Embarrassing photos Empty Embarrassing photos Wed Aug 17 2022, 13:14

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've just come across a photo of my brother and myself in an old tin my mum gave me yesterday.
I'm about 14, my brother probably 10, and it's horrendous.
At a time when most kids wanted to look like rock stars, I was wearing a dickie bow, and my brother a paisley cravat. We look like Niles and Frasier Crane.
If this escaped into the wider family we'd be a laughing stock. Or more of one than we are now.
Are there any pictures in your own family albums you'd gladly consign to oblivion?

2Embarrassing photos Empty Re: Embarrassing photos Wed Aug 17 2022, 13:58

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Never mind all that we need to see this photo  Very Happy

There are ones of me and my brother from the 70's in some very dodgy outfits floating around somewhere that hopefully stay hidden.

3Embarrassing photos Empty Re: Embarrassing photos Wed Aug 17 2022, 14:59

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Never mind all that we need to see this photo  Very Happy

There are ones of me and my brother from the 70's in some very dodgy outfits floating around somewhere that hopefully stay hidden.
No way am I posting this picture. I look like the sort of kid who'd get bullied by Woody Allen.

4Embarrassing photos Empty Re: Embarrassing photos Thu Aug 18 2022, 02:49

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

No good ever comes of sharing embarrassing photos. I’ve had so many stupid haircuts over the years (Phil Oakey’s included) that my sister threatens to share pictures of me on IG every time I see her. She could crush me at any moment.

5Embarrassing photos Empty Re: Embarrassing photos Thu Aug 18 2022, 12:23

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There was a photo my mum took of my brother and I in 1963 when we were driving to Italy in a Bedford van - for days on end. We'd stopped somewhere high in the Alps because it was incredibly hot and stuffy in the back of the van and she'd spotted a patch of unmelted snow in a field, so we got naked and rolled about in it like dogs for 10 minutes to cool off.
She took great pleasure in producing that photo whenever either of us brought a girl home.
I suspect the photo had an accident somewhere along the way - which is a shame as it would have amused my kids.

6Embarrassing photos Empty Re: Embarrassing photos Thu Aug 18 2022, 16:41

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We've got a picture of my dad, skinny dipping in the Lake District, with a bunch of other kids.

A bit too Hitler Youth for my liking.

7Embarrassing photos Empty Re: Embarrassing photos Thu Aug 18 2022, 16:58

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:We've got a picture of my dad, skinny dipping in the Lake District, with a bunch of other kids.

A bit too Hitler Youth for my liking.

Skinny dipping? With his wanger out? Shocked

8Embarrassing photos Empty Re: Embarrassing photos Thu Aug 18 2022, 17:54

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:

Skinny dipping? With his wanger out? Shocked
Yes, but they were all running into the sea, so, fortunately for us, we only got the back view.

9Embarrassing photos Empty Re: Embarrassing photos Sat Oct 29 2022, 11:10

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I thought Breadman sent his tiny mushroom by accident to his mum by accident again

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum