Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM on GMR 6pm tonight

+2
Reebok Trotter
aaron_bwfc
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21GM on GMR 6pm tonight - Page 2 Empty Re: GM on GMR 6pm tonight Fri Jan 27 2012, 13:08

If I listen it will put me in a bad mood for the rest of the day!

22GM on GMR 6pm tonight - Page 2 Empty Re: GM on GMR 6pm tonight Fri Jan 27 2012, 13:09

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They describe him as a Greater Manchester Sporting Hero! FFS!

Last edited by Reebok Trotter on Fri Jan 27 2012, 13:15; edited 1 time in total

23GM on GMR 6pm tonight - Page 2 Empty Re: GM on GMR 6pm tonight Fri Jan 27 2012, 13:11

Never heard of Colin58, only joined here yesterday when someone posted a link to it on JA606.

24GM on GMR 6pm tonight - Page 2 Empty Re: GM on GMR 6pm tonight Fri Jan 27 2012, 13:16

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

WalkdenWhite wrote:Never heard of Colin58, only joined here yesterday when someone posted a link to it on JA606.

No problem. Colin is a former postman and a member of the Walkden Whites. I didn't know if you knew him or not.

25GM on GMR 6pm tonight - Page 2 Empty Re: GM on GMR 6pm tonight Fri Jan 27 2012, 15:01

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I couldn't believe the thread about it on Owlstalk.

Sheff Utd fans laugh at them for how easily taken in they are by Megson's blatant arse kissing and ridiculous statements clearly designed to grab their enthusiasm for him like "Sheffield Wednesday will always be huge!" and its no wonder.

26GM on GMR 6pm tonight - Page 2 Empty Re: GM on GMR 6pm tonight Sun Jan 29 2012, 16:05

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Interesting insight whilst chatting with friends yesterday, during the football, of which one of them is actually a Wednesday fan! They are now agreeing that Megson has become childlike in his behaviour and views about Bolton and us fans. We all agreed that enough time has passed and to still continue this so-called war of words is very pathetic of Megson. He is not doing himself any justice or favours, whatsoever, in keep habouring back to hid Bolton days.

27GM on GMR 6pm tonight - Page 2 Empty Re: GM on GMR 6pm tonight Sun Jan 29 2012, 16:14

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc71 wrote:He is not doing himself any justice

The vast majority of people who have worked alongside him have found him to be utterly odious. So I'd say he's doing himself justice.

Football management is to some people an obsession. In the same way that to all your X Factor wannabes, the idea of being a popstar is an obsession. They get told they're no good by the judges and they can't take it and they fight back with arguments about how brilliant they are and how the judges don't know what they're talking about, because they can't stand the idea of not being any good.
I've always seen it that Gary Megson is the wannabe and Bolton fans were the judges. He could never (and still can't) take the criticism and it's why he couldn't bring himself round to trying to win the fans over off the pitch and why he to this day can't let it drop.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum