Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cold callers and verbal contracts.

+3
xmiles
BoltonTillIDie
Angry Dad
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Cold callers and verbal contracts. - Page 2 Empty Re: Cold callers and verbal contracts. Wed Nov 07 2012, 21:49

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:This is what he needs to do...

Get bt to reconnect him. Then phone the company who are trying to rip him off and record the conversation. Make sure he tells them at the beginning of the conversation that he's recording it. He needs to tell them that he is going to charge them £2000 for reading any letters they send and for any phone calls they make to him. Then he needs to tell them he is removing rights of access to his property for anyone from that company or anyone who is representing that company. Tell them they will receive a list of costs and a letter removing rights of access by recorded delivery in the next few days. Then say goodbye and the problem is solved. If they do phone or write send the bastards a bill for £2000.
They wont speak to him on the phone, where did you get that from sounds good.

22Cold callers and verbal contracts. - Page 2 Empty Re: Cold callers and verbal contracts. Wed Nov 07 2012, 21:52

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

http://news.sky.com/story/1003497/victory-for-man-who-took-cold-caller-to-court

this guy did it (I think this has already appeared on the site)

23Cold callers and verbal contracts. - Page 2 Empty Re: Cold callers and verbal contracts. Wed Nov 07 2012, 22:34

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Angry Dad wrote:
Bernard Dennis Park wrote:This is what he needs to do...

Get bt to reconnect him. Then phone the company who are trying to rip him off and record the conversation. Make sure he tells them at the beginning of the conversation that he's recording it. He needs to tell them that he is going to charge them £2000 for reading any letters they send and for any phone calls they make to him. Then he needs to tell them he is removing rights of access to his property for anyone from that company or anyone who is representing that company. Tell them they will receive a list of costs and a letter removing rights of access by recorded delivery in the next few days. Then say goodbye and the problem is solved. If they do phone or write send the bastards a bill for £2000.
They wont speak to him on the phone, where did you get that from sounds good.

How do they communicate with him? I worked for a legal consultant when I was younger and they taught me some handy tricks. He could also just ignore the dickheads and if bailiffs do come all he has to do is not let them in. As long as he never lets them in they're not allowed to break in. Then do the £2000 for letters and phone calls and removing rights of access trick with the bailiffs. Don't blame me if it all goes wrong though.

24Cold callers and verbal contracts. - Page 2 Empty Re: Cold callers and verbal contracts. Wed Nov 07 2012, 22:37

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't blame me if it all goes wrong though.

Hmmm - Not very re-assuring...

25Cold callers and verbal contracts. - Page 2 Empty Re: Cold callers and verbal contracts. Wed Nov 07 2012, 22:43

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

BoltonTillIDie wrote:
Don't blame me if it all goes wrong though.

Hmmm - Not very re-assuring...

It's a legal term. All solicitors have it written into a contract just incase things go tits up.

26Cold callers and verbal contracts. - Page 2 Empty Re: Cold callers and verbal contracts. Wed Nov 07 2012, 22:45

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

That must the small print I never read Smile

27Cold callers and verbal contracts. - Page 2 Empty Re: Cold callers and verbal contracts. Wed Nov 07 2012, 23:26

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

They only communicate with him by letter. They have said they don't have a tape of the sale just them reading out the blurb at the end. I know about the bailiff thing, you don't even have to let a court bailiff in I'm told. He figured if it goes to court he has showed he offered to pay for the calls he used before he found out he'd been conned. They are losing him work now and bt can't get him on for two weeks yet,his lines cut off the fuckers.

28Cold callers and verbal contracts. - Page 2 Empty Re: Cold callers and verbal contracts. Wed Nov 07 2012, 23:34

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Tell him to post them some poo. That's probably the best advice I've given you tonight. Forget all the other stuff just get him to do that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum