Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

24 hours in police custody

+2
boltonbonce
Norpig
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

124 hours in police custody Empty 24 hours in police custody Mon Nov 28 2022, 22:44

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just watched this on channel 4 and its really made my blood boil! If you haven't seen it it involved 2 career scrotes trying to rob a mans motorbike from his home He managed to chase them off but made the mistake of chasing them and then accidently (in my opinion) crashing into them and causing them some fairly serious damage.

The poor fella who chased them off ended up being charged and sent to prison for 22 months and the 2 rats got a suspended sentence!

What is wrong the criminal justice system in this country when this kind of injustice happens? This fellas life has now been ruined and his wife had to have an abortion as they didn't know what would happen to him. The 2 rats are career criminals and will just carry on forever robbing people and being scum.

224 hours in police custody Empty Re: 24 hours in police custody Mon Nov 28 2022, 23:01

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Just watched this on channel 4 and its really made my blood boil! If you haven't seen it it involved 2 career scrotes trying to rob a mans motorbike from his home He managed to chase them off but made the mistake of chasing them and then accidently (in my opinion) crashing into them and causing them some fairly serious damage.

The poor fella who chased them off ended up being charged and sent to prison for 22 months and the 2 rats got a suspended sentence!

What is wrong the criminal justice system in this country when this kind of injustice happens? This fellas life has now been ruined and his wife had to have an abortion as they didn't know what would happen to him. The 2 rats are career criminals and will just carry on forever robbing people and being scum.
A lot of those types here in the Padgate/Fearnhead area (where Garry Newlove was beaten to death).
Look the same, talk the same, act the same. A shopping park security guard I know once had to admonish some of them for causing trouble in one of the shops.
Their answer was along the lines of, 'we'll tell the cops you touched our arses, tried to feel us up. You're a paedo. We'll tell everyone on here, you scummy perv.'
Needless to say, he simply walked away. How do you deal with trash like that. They'd happily ruin a man's life and reputation for nothing, and laugh while doing it.
I'm afraid I'd have wrapped a shovel round their heads, and taken the consequences.

324 hours in police custody Empty Re: 24 hours in police custody Mon Nov 28 2022, 23:41

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I’m afraid it’s just the world we live in today and for what it’s worth it isn’t going to get any better no matter who the government is. Sad to be so negative but it’s just the way it is going.

424 hours in police custody Empty Re: 24 hours in police custody Tue Nov 29 2022, 11:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't get me started on this. The country has gone soft on crime, particularly crime committed by teenagers.

For example, a few months back a group of chavs aged about 15/16 were pulling up all the plants that the council had only days earlier planted in a small park opposite my brother-in-law's house. No reason, just because they could. Perhaps unwisely my brother-in-law came flying out of the house and the chavs legged it - he rugby tackled one and made a citizens arrest. My sister called the police and when they arrived the chav denied doing anything and claimed my brother-in-law "roughed him up". My brother-in-law was arrested, the chav wasn't.

He was taken to custody but by that time two neighbours had called the police and informed them they'd witnessed the whole thing and there had been no roughing up. He was released, but despite having three witnesses to the criminal damage the police declined to charge the chav.

So these scumbags grow up knowing the law is on their side and not the side of victims and property.

Make the parents liable for any crime committed by their offspring and things would soon change.

524 hours in police custody Empty Re: 24 hours in police custody Tue Nov 29 2022, 13:42

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Not just boys either. Girls can be nightmarish in schools for any teacher unwise enough to keep a female pupil behind on her own, to admonish her for some misdemeanour during a lesson.

And Nat will no doubt be able to verify the truth behind such lyrics as "Don't stand so close to me".... Smile

Sad when it's one of the first things staff need to be told on teacher-training courses.

624 hours in police custody Empty Re: 24 hours in police custody Fri Dec 02 2022, 12:39

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I see there is a gofundme  for this fella and is well over 100K now, the 2 scrotes are apparently trying to sue him as well!

724 hours in police custody Empty Re: 24 hours in police custody Fri Dec 02 2022, 14:31

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I see there is a gofundme  for this fella and is well over 100K now, the 2 scrotes are apparently trying to sue him as well!

He should have made sure they were dead when he crashed into them!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum