Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

no more 20 goals Bakayoko

+2
Sluffy
Norpig
6 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1no more 20 goals Bakayoko Empty no more 20 goals Bakayoko Thu Jan 12 2023, 18:47

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

2no more 20 goals Bakayoko Empty Re: no more 20 goals Bakayoko Thu Jan 12 2023, 18:59

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Hope it works out for him.

(Hope he also likes veggie burgers!).

3no more 20 goals Bakayoko Empty Re: no more 20 goals Bakayoko Thu Jan 12 2023, 19:34

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I reckon he's working undercover for Bob. Very Happy

4no more 20 goals Bakayoko Empty Re: no more 20 goals Bakayoko Thu Jan 12 2023, 21:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Never heard of him.

5no more 20 goals Bakayoko Empty Re: no more 20 goals Bakayoko Thu Jan 12 2023, 21:32

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There’s only two Bobs Bonce, Bob hope and no hope!

6no more 20 goals Bakayoko Empty Re: no more 20 goals Bakayoko Thu Jan 12 2023, 22:26

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

karlypants wrote:There’s only two Bobs Bonce, Bob hope and no hope!

Shouldn't that be two 'hopes'...

:whistle:

7no more 20 goals Bakayoko Empty Re: no more 20 goals Bakayoko Thu Jan 12 2023, 22:32

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

Very Happy

8no more 20 goals Bakayoko Empty Re: no more 20 goals Bakayoko Thu Jan 12 2023, 22:45

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:I reckon he's working undercover for Bob. Very Happy
Interesting how sections of the media have been taking an interest in Cousin Vinny recently. More than a few folk have been taking an interest on Robinsnest too. Far too many to think they are all regular nesters.

The truth is though that media hasn’t really scratched the surface yet. Will they ever? Who knows?

Ostriches don’t bury their heads in the sand, only humans do that.

9no more 20 goals Bakayoko Empty Re: no more 20 goals Bakayoko Thu Jan 12 2023, 22:59

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:There’s only two Bobs Bonce, Bob hope and no hope!
Who was it that said, ‘You can lead a whore to culture but you can’t make her think’

10no more 20 goals Bakayoko Empty Re: no more 20 goals Bakayoko Thu Jan 12 2023, 23:06

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

Very Happy
That’s the one!  Laughing Laughing

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Amadou Bakayoko says the prospect of more minutes on the pitch was too good to turn down after leaving Wanderers for Forest Green.

Bakayoko, who grew up in the Midlands, has put pen to paper over a two-year deal with last season’s League Two champions.

The Sierra Leone international made a total of 67 appearances for Bolton and scored 17 goals after moving from Coventry City in the summer of 2021.

However, he fell down the pecking order this season and despite making 28 appearances in all competitions, only five starts have been in League One.

“I’m delighted to get it all sorted,” he said. “I’ve known about it for a little bit now but coming towards the middle of January, I started thinking about playing (time) and it wasn’t really happening where I was.

“Seeing the situation that is happening here, I want to help out the club as much as possible and hopefully get the best out of myself.”

The forward was Wanderers’ second top-scorer last season, becoming only the third player behind Eoin Doyle and Dapo Afolayan to register more than a dozen goals in a single season for the past 20 years.

When asked about his prolific form during the second half of last term, he added: “Coming off the back of a few injuries, to come back and score that many goals in the second half of the season, I was delighted I could do it.

“I always knew I had it in me but it came from having the trust from the manager, that really helped. Hopefully, I can continue that here.”

Bakayoko could return with his new club on January 24 when the two sides meet at the University of Bolton Stadium.

Forest Green currently sit bottom of the table, having won just five league matches since the start of the campaign.

Ian Burchnall’s side are back in league action on Saturday afternoon when they head to 11th-place Exeter City.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum