Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trevon Bryan signs

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Trevon Bryan signs Empty Trevon Bryan signs Thu Jun 22 2023, 14:16

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Wanderers B Team have added Trevon Bryan to their ranks amidst interest from other EFL Clubs and he becomes the third new addition this summer for Matt Craddock’s side.

Trevon joins Ben Andreucci and Charlie Hayes-Green in signing for the Whites, as they joined up with Wanderers’ B Team from Leeds United and Liverpool, respectively.

Operating as a forward, Trevon possesses natural athleticism and has versatility across the attacking third. He becomes a Wanderer following the completion of his scholarship at Premier League side Burnley.

“Bolton has a rich history of amazing players who helped shaped football in England. Becoming part of the club is a privilege and I’m humbled to be here.”, he said.

At the age of 18, Trevon is already aware of the rich history of not just the club but also Jamaican club legends such as Ricardo Gardner, who he is already using as inspiration for his time at Wanderers.

“The history and the stadium are a massive pull for me as well as the size of the fan base. I know about the Jamaican players who have represented Bolton and that’s incredible for me. I want to follow suit.”

Trevon impressed on several occasions last season, most notably against Wanderers when he dispatched an impressive free kick to cap off an eye-catching performance for Burnley U21s.

And those attributes are exactly what the left-footed attacker will be looking to implement when joining up with the Whites next season.

“I like to get forward and create goals. I’m direct and skilful but ultimately, I work hard for my teammates and the club.

“I want to be someone who can impact the team both on and off the field in a positive way. The club has a rich history and my ambition it to create a legacy within that.

“The conversations I’ve had with the staff and coaches have been top class. Everyone is welcoming and I already get the sense of belonging here.”

After spending two years with the Clarets, Trevon insists that he is keen to take that experience and grow further, not just as a player but as a person too.

“I learnt a lot at Burnley, and I am thankful for my time there. I learned a lot; I was challenged, and I grew up as a person. Now I’m at Bolton, I want to continue to work hard and develop even further as a player and as a person.

“Now I’m just really looking forward to meeting the rest of players and getting down to work ahead of the season.”

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum