Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kid ARRESTED for burning a poppy.

+8
Lofty_Love
Copper Dragon
doffcocker
Reebok Trotter
Sgt. Bash
Natasha Whittam
bwfc71
Hipster_Nebula
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lofty_Love wrote:

'Emdadur Choudhury (right), a member of Muslims Against Crusades (MAC), was found guilty of burning replica poppies during a two-minute silence on Remembrance Day 2010'

I looked right but couldn't see him.

Reebok_Rebel wrote:Does anyone think if the person burning the poppy was a Muslim he wouldn't have been arrested?

Its funny how Muslims are allowed to burn poppies all over the UK and get away with it in the name of free speech and protest...

however, when a Brit does it...

A Brit cant play the 'racist' card you see - thus, by arresting this guy they are making the police look like they really give a shit, when In all honesty he is going to become a scapegoat.

the lads a prick for doing it like... but I think this is the kind of thing our liberal, scared of offending minorities/stopping them doing anything government has been wanting for years...

just saying...

Obsessed

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Abu Qatada is another one. Why the hell has a British Court not approved his deportation. It's unbelievable that they have accepted some EU law and are now letting him free. So if we want to extradite a convicted hate monger to a country that believes he has comitted crimes we should be able to. It is our country, and we shouldn't have to stand for Brussells bureaucracy.

Oh, I forgot to say that it is costing the tax payer hundreds of thousands of British pounds per British calender month to protect him from the Bristish public who quite rightly want to strangle the cunt. Rant over

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

WhiteBic wrote:Abu Qatada is another one. Why the hell has a British Court not approved his deportation. It's unbelievable that they have accepted some EU law and are now letting him free. So if we want to extradite a convicted hate monger to a country that believes he has comitted crimes we should be able to. It is our country, and we shouldn't have to stand for Brussells bureaucracy.

Oh, I forgot to say that it is costing the tax payer hundreds of thousands of British pounds per British calender month to protect him from the Bristish public who quite rightly want to strangle the cunt. Rant over

The bastard Qatada, has cost the British tax payer over a million quid and counting. When he eventually returns to Jordan there will be no need to torture him because he was already convicted in his absence. This is another example of our country being a laughing stock in the eyes of the world. By all means we should show humanity and compassion to those persons who find themselves in dire need of help, regardless of their ethnicity but the likes of Qatada spout hatred and plot and scheme against the country that has offered sanctuary to him and his extended family. Once you bite the hand that feeds you, you lose all sympathy.

Perhaps it would have been better if Qatada had appeared before Judge Young. He sentenced shoe bomber Richard Reid.

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=richard%20reid%20judge%20william%20young%20sentence&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CB8QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Furbanlegends.about.com%2Flibrary%2Fbl_richard_reid.htm&ei=FaKiUJCTIYLG0QXRxYGgBQ&usg=AFQjCNHoqTnzA3oRBelQH_XYMV229JBG0g

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The flipside is if we did get rid of him, just like that the repercussions could well be a massive fine from European Court of Human Rights or even the imprisonment of Theresa May! But either way its cheaper than keeping him here under guard wasting British tax payers money!

I would take the risk, all that would probably happen is we get warned not to do it again!

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

The other side of this is that he can't do a thing without the authorities knowing. He can't have a mobile or a computer and is curfewed. Everyone he talks to will be monitored. He's effectively neutralised as a terrorist. If he was in Jordan he would probably start his antics again. Here he can do nothing but annoy people.
I'd rather he was banged up here than somewhere else.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

rammywhite wrote:The other side of this is that he can't do a thing without the authorities knowing. He can't have a mobile or a computer and is curfewed. Everyone he talks to will be monitored. He's effectively neutralised as a terrorist. If he was in Jordan he would probably start his antics again. Here he can do nothing but annoy people.

No but his wife and children can and they are supposedly not being monitered - and if they were then the Government would be breaking the Human Rights laws!!!

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:The other side of this is that he can't do a thing without the authorities knowing. He can't have a mobile or a computer and is curfewed. Everyone he talks to will be monitored. He's effectively neutralised as a terrorist. If he was in Jordan he would probably start his antics again. Here he can do nothing but annoy people.

Rammy, you make a good point but who is paying for all the monitoring and surveillance that will have to be undertaken ? It costs an awful lot of money to run round the clock surveillance because the security forces and the police will be duty bound to monitor the bugger for 24 hours a day. Those resources could be put to better use considering he is a wanted terrorist elsewhere. All of his legal defence has been paid for by the taxpayer via legal aid. It's no wonder the country never has any money!

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

We live in a dangerous world and there are many would be terrorists living here because we're such a free country. Many of them were born here and hold British citizenship. In a perfect world we'd all be better rid of them. But its an imperfect world. The amount spent on this dangerous cretin is substantial in terms of what you and I can afford- but it's a pinprick in terms of the total goverment budget.
I prefer spending it to keep control of the bastard - rather than have him and his cronies abroad planning another 9/11 or 7/7

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lofty_Love wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:Does anyone think if the person burning the poppy was a Muslim he wouldn't have been arrested?

Its funny how Muslims are allowed to burn poppies all over the UK and get away with it in the name of free speech and protest...

however, when a Brit does it...

A Brit cant play the 'racist' card you see - thus, by arresting this guy they are making the police look like they really give a shit, when In all honesty he is going to become a scapegoat.

'Emdadur Choudhury (right), a member of Muslims Against Crusades (MAC), was found guilty of burning replica poppies during a two-minute silence on Remembrance Day 2010'

Its in the article.

PWNED.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum