Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 1-1 Peterborough Utd

+8
Cajunboy
terenceanne
Sluffy
trotter57
boltonbonce
Whitesince63
Norpig
Natasha Whittam
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Bolton 1-1 Peterborough Utd Empty Bolton 1-1 Peterborough Utd Tue Sep 19 2023, 21:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Big game for Evans on Saturday. The happy clappers are currently giving their red hands a rest and another defeat could see bedsheets being stolen up and down the streets of Bolton.

Sounds like Charles will be out injured which means the manager is likely to go with his dream partnership of Adeboyejo and Nlundulu, I think we all know how that will turn out. Bod should be the first name on the teamsheet, but he won't.

A narrow defeat, 0-1 to the away side.

2Bolton 1-1 Peterborough Utd Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Peterborough Utd Wed Sep 20 2023, 10:44

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No Charles means no goals  Crying or Very sad

we really should have gone for Clarke Harris, he may have cost a lot but would have been worth it. I have no confidence in any of our other strikers and can't see them scoring goals if Dion is out.

3Bolton 1-1 Peterborough Utd Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Peterborough Utd Thu Sep 21 2023, 09:42

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

We don’t know for sure that Dions out and I actually think he will play. You’d expect we would have heard now if he was seriously injured. Even last week we were expecting some to be missing yet they all played so maybe IE’s just keeping everyone guessing? This shouldn’t be a particularly tough one I don’t think Posh aren pulling up any trees but obviously JCH is always a threat. We need to win this, especially after last week and I think we will, narrowly but getting the 3 points so 1-0 to the Whites and Dion to get it.

4Bolton 1-1 Peterborough Utd Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Peterborough Utd Fri Sep 22 2023, 18:16

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Be a decent crowd tomorrow with cut price tickets, and we usually let them down. Hope we can put on a show this time.

5Bolton 1-1 Peterborough Utd Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Peterborough Utd Sat Sep 23 2023, 14:10

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

6Bolton 1-1 Peterborough Utd Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Peterborough Utd Sat Sep 23 2023, 15:06

trotter57

David Ngog
David Ngog

Is the portal not working anymore . Can’t get commentary.

7Bolton 1-1 Peterborough Utd Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Peterborough Utd Sat Sep 23 2023, 15:29

trotter57

David Ngog
David Ngog

trotter57 wrote:Is the portal not working anymore . Can’t get commentary.
May I got to pay for it on wanderers player . I’m in Australia so can’t tune into local radio . Looks like no one monitors on here . Shame

8Bolton 1-1 Peterborough Utd Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Peterborough Utd Sat Sep 23 2023, 16:02

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

trotter57 wrote:
trotter57 wrote:Is the portal not working anymore . Can’t get commentary.
May I got to pay for it on wanderers player . I’m in Australia so can’t tune into local radio . Looks like no one monitors on here . Shame

Hello mate.

The bloke who runs Radio Nuts is not around for a short while so was unable to set up the portal today.

He might be missing for the next too but everything should be back to normal after that.

PS half time score 1-1 with Jones having been sent off for a bad tackle!

Maybe it's just as well Radio Nuts wasn't on today!

Very Happy

9Bolton 1-1 Peterborough Utd Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Peterborough Utd Sat Sep 23 2023, 16:25

trotter57

David Ngog
David Ngog

Ok mate thanks for the info . Yeah we are hanging on here . Hearing different opinions to the red card .

10Bolton 1-1 Peterborough Utd Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Peterborough Utd Sat Sep 23 2023, 17:18

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Shite - overran us all over the park.  BBC has them with 25 shots and 59% possession. 
This is the first time I am seriously doubting us as a playoff team never mind automatic promotion.

11Bolton 1-1 Peterborough Utd Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Peterborough Utd Sat Sep 23 2023, 17:37

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

We're doomed.

It's all hype and no substance with Evans.

He should go into politics.

Last edited by Cajunboy on Sun Sep 24 2023, 15:03; edited 1 time in total

12Bolton 1-1 Peterborough Utd Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Peterborough Utd Sat Sep 23 2023, 17:55

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Got away with a point. Man of the match was our goalpost.

13Bolton 1-1 Peterborough Utd Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Peterborough Utd Sat Sep 23 2023, 17:56

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cajunboy wrote:We're doomed.

It's all hype and no substance with Evans.

I think Radio Nuts is missing me! clown

Although to be fair, I do agree Evil or Very Mad

14Bolton 1-1 Peterborough Utd Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Peterborough Utd Sat Sep 23 2023, 18:32

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Actually there was a general problem with transmission today because I couldn’t get commentary on Wanderers TV for about 20 minutes then it was lost again half way through the second half until a few minutes from the end. Don’t think I missed much from the reports, we were just awful and lucky to get even a point. It doesn’t look good for the next month or so either with injuries and suspensions and unless Evatt gets a grip of discipline I can see a few more problems but that’s difficult when you act like an idiot yourself!

15Bolton 1-1 Peterborough Utd Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Peterborough Utd Sat Sep 23 2023, 18:42

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whitesince63 wrote:Actually there was a general problem with transmission today because I couldn’t get commentary on Wanderers TV for about 20 minutes then it was lost again half way through the second half until a few minutes from the end.

Fear not our trusty Radio Nuts will be back even with the snap, crackle and pop next Saturday! Very Happy

16Bolton 1-1 Peterborough Utd Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Peterborough Utd Sun Sep 24 2023, 15:01

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Whitesince63 wrote:Actually there was a general problem with transmission today because I couldn’t get commentary on Wanderers TV for about 20 minutes then it was lost again half way through the second half until a few minutes from the end. Don’t think I missed much from the reports, we were just awful and lucky to get even a point. It doesn’t look good for the next month or so either with injuries and suspensions and unless Evatt gets a grip of discipline I can see a few more problems but that’s difficult when you act like an idiot yourself!
Yes, I had the same problems with Wanderers TV too.

I wonder if we will get a refund?

Evatt does set a bad example to the players with his endless ranting and bad behaviour on the touchline. It's time he showed some discipline and stopped behaving like an overgrown bad baby.   Why doesn't he realise how unprofessional his behaviour is?

17Bolton 1-1 Peterborough Utd Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Peterborough Utd Sun Sep 24 2023, 17:59

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Playoffs is the best we can hope for and then maybe a bit of luck after that. 

Having said that some strange teams riding high at the moment.

18Bolton 1-1 Peterborough Utd Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Peterborough Utd Sun Sep 24 2023, 18:35

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Playoffs is the best we can hope for and then maybe a bit of luck after that. 

I just never know when to take you seriously or not Hipster Very Happy

19Bolton 1-1 Peterborough Utd Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Peterborough Utd Sun Sep 24 2023, 18:39

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Playoffs is the best we can hope for and then maybe a bit of luck after that. 

Still plenty of time yet Hip and only Portsmouth worry me of the teams currently above us. I must admit though that we look anything but an automatic team at the moment and this is hopefully just a bad spell and a win at Port Vale next week would lift spirits immeasurably. 😉

20Bolton 1-1 Peterborough Utd Empty Re: Bolton 1-1 Peterborough Utd Sun Sep 24 2023, 20:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Automatic promotion is a laughable dream, always has been.

The current squad is nowhere near good enough. What's to blame? Difficult to put it down to one thing, but a very poor last couple of transfer windows is probably the main reason, how many of the Summer signings are in our best 11? Not many. The way we play doesn't help either, too slow, too many sideways and backwards passes, and just the same thing for 90 minutes every single week. There's no plan B, no change of formation (unless it's forced on us), and no desire from the manager to change.

Yesterday was terrible. Peterboro were miles better even before Jones foolishly got himself sent off. They had pace and a real desire about them. Only some wayward finishing and the post stopped a heavy defeat.

It's just boring watching this Bolton team, it feels like Bolton under Parky, going nowhere with the same tactics week in, week out. Personally I'd sack the manager now because I can see what's coming down the road, unfortunately I suspect Shazza is going to keep faith until Christmas at the earliest so 3 more months of this rubbish at least.

We won't go down and we won't go up. Sad that I feel that way just 6 weeks into the season.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum