Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Thread

+5
Whitesince63
wanderlust
BoltonTillIDie
Cajunboy
Sluffy
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I would like to wish all of you (and I mean ALL of you) a festive holiday that you would want and a safe and happy New Year to you and yours.

Contrary to what more than a few may think, I don't treat social media seriously and I can't help myself from laughing at those who do - how bonkers are folk who clearly believe what they read on it - not knowing if it is true or not.

Most isn't.

If I've pissed you off by laughing at you, then get over it, I'm sure worse things happen to you in real life than some random like me posting how ridiculous you are by unquestioning believing what you've read on Facebook and Twitter, etc.

I would particularly like to thank Karly and BTID for basically running the site on all our behalves and doing such a splendid job about it too.

Special thanks to Karly for Radio Nuts and the daily news articles on BWFC.

Thank you also to Fin and Bonce for personally financing our current running costs.

Here's hoping for a wonderful new year for all and a successful one for our club!

All the best to everyone involved with Nuts in any way, even if you just view it, I wish you all well.

Sluffy

santa

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Thanks Sluffy.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your daughter.Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Thread Icon_santa

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Merry Christmas you filthy animals and a Happy New Year!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Thread 200.gif?cid=a87a70e6mi9sm2qczehu16oly3cpwttxemkhuzu2cx2us8mh&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

A BIG thankyou to FIN and BONCE too!!!!Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Thread 2486224328

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I echo everything Sluffy says. Hope everyone, of whatever political flavour, has a wonderful day, surrounded by friends and family. And spare a thought for those who might be alone. A kind word or thought goes a long way.
And Nat, wherever you are, come back, you're missed.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all have a great day with your loved ones and all the very best for the year ahead!

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Merry Xmas folks!

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Best to everyone and here’s to a healthy and peaceful 2024 for all.

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Yes likewise, a merry Christmas and very happy New Year to everyone and let’s hope this time next year we’re a Championship club and on the up? 🎄☃😉

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hope you all had a great Christmas! Mine has taken a turn for the worse as i'm back at work already  Crying or Very sad

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Been back to Smyths as the PS5 is faulty and been sent back home with it as they didn't have any in stock.

Never had a problem with the Playstations 1,2 and 3 until this mass produced rubbish.

Santa shsould have brought an Xbox! Evil or Very Mad

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You can have my old playstation 1 if you want KP, still have some games as well - FIFA 99 and Brian Lara cricket.

We got our lad a PS5 as a joint birthday and Xmas present and had no issues with it so far. They are getting you a new one i hope KP?

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Are they bollocks. The choice was to pay an extra 60 quid ish for the newer slimline model not forgetting having spent already £409.99 on the bloody thing but wasn't sure on what would happen to the bundle. This option now seems quite more in favour to be honest. They didn't have any old models left in stock.

Another option was to let Smyths send it back but would take forever and said that if I sent it back myself the turnaround would be around a week or so.

The sales guy in Smyths had ssoftware expert on his shirt and when he had his back to me he had his phone out on google to find out what was up with it!

At least I got a moments laugh at the situation while I was there. Very Happy

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hope everyone had a good New Year? Mine was crap, came down with a bug/virus on Thursday and was ill right up to NYE, didn't touch a drop of booze to see in the new year  Crying or Very sad

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Hope everyone had a good New Year? Mine was crap, came down with a bug/virus on Thursday and was ill right up to NYE, didn't touch a drop of booze to see in the new year  Crying or Very sad

You are not the only one mate. We started Christmas Day with this super cold and our festivities have been a washout.

I would rather we had covid than this as it seems much worse!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Hope everyone had a good New Year? Mine was crap, came down with a bug/virus on Thursday and was ill right up to NYE, didn't touch a drop of booze to see in the new year  Crying or Very sad
Same here mate. Had to watch the Burton game online. Cancelled my dental check up on Thursday, but managed the strength to get the bins out this morning.
I look like Catweazle at the moment. I'm hoping to get out of my jammies by weekend, but who knows?

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Happy new year everyone!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum