Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kanye and Bianca

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kanye and Bianca Empty Kanye and Bianca Thu Feb 29 2024, 20:52

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I got a shock when I went on my daily Mail app earlier today as I saw Kanye Wests wife Bianca practically naked through a sheer top walking into some event or night club or whatever covering her Fanny from glancing eyes with her mobile phone or her husband’s hand.

I have seen in the paper that this isn’t the first time she has been out having her modesty on display underneath a see-through top of her choice.

Now what I’m getting at is that she’s dressed like this pretty much every time she is out with her husband who is Kanye West.

Kanye West is well known for having a mental health issue although I’m not quite sure what it is. Do any of you feel this is his mental state of mind influencing his wife’s dress sense which should have been left in the bedroom or are they both on drugs?

There could be coercive control in their relationship too with her dressing like she does and going out in public and she appears like she’s not enjoying how she is dressed.

She could even be doing this to get themselves in the news etc.

There seems to be no shame her doing this in public.

Anyway here are the pics…

IMG-1538

IMG-1537

IMG-1539

2Kanye and Bianca Empty Re: Kanye and Bianca Thu Feb 29 2024, 21:36

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

She looks ridiculous.

3Kanye and Bianca Empty Re: Kanye and Bianca Thu Feb 29 2024, 22:04

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy Whilst Kanye isn’t bothered by it, none of us definitely would let our Mrs go out looking like that with her milkers and foo foo on show!

4Kanye and Bianca Empty Re: Kanye and Bianca Thu Feb 29 2024, 22:14

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Things like this always remind me of Mrs Merton's interview with Debbie McGee

(particularly in this instance to the joke to introduce her on to the show!)

5Kanye and Bianca Empty Re: Kanye and Bianca Wed Mar 13 2024, 08:44

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
There could be coercive control in their relationship too with her dressing like she does and going out in public and she appears like she’s not enjoying how she is dressed.

She could even be doing this to get themselves in the news etc.

This appears to be exactly that!...

Are Bianca Censori's shocking outfits all part of her 'GAME PLAN'? Kanye West's wife has assured loved ones she 'knows what she's doing' after they expressed major concerns over her X-rated outfit and rapper's 'controlling behavior'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-13170273/bianca-censori-kanye-west-marriage-family-control.html

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum