Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tickets?!

3 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tickets?! Empty Tickets?! Fri Nov 23 2012, 21:33

SJM

David Ngog
David Ngog

Hi guys, need 2 adult tickets for the Brighton game tomorrow. Anybody know if anybody has any? The woman in the shop told me I could buy them online and then pick them up at the stadium tomorrow. Just got in from work and I cant get them! Any help is massively appreciated!

2Tickets?! Empty Re: Tickets?! Fri Nov 23 2012, 21:54

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

SJM wrote:Hi guys, need 2 adult tickets for the Brighton game tomorrow. Anybody know if anybody has any? The woman in the shop told me I could buy them online and then pick them up at the stadium tomorrow. Just got in from work and I cant get them! Any help is massively appreciated!

Is your problem that you cannot get to the Bolton Central in the morning ? If you can get to Brighton I can get my mate to collect your tickets from the ticket office in the morning if that is any good to you.

3Tickets?! Empty Re: Tickets?! Fri Nov 23 2012, 21:56

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We were allocated 1500 tickets and we had sold about 1200 as of today so you should be able to get tickets if you turn up at Bolton Central for 7am in the morning.

4Tickets?! Empty Re: Tickets?! Fri Nov 23 2012, 21:58

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Were the tickets not taken off sale from 2pm today RT? I may have mis read it but I had a quick look at 4 this afternoon.

5Tickets?! Empty Re: Tickets?! Fri Nov 23 2012, 22:00

SJM

David Ngog
David Ngog

I dont live in Bolton, I live in Nottingham, thats the problem. Even tried getting tickets for the Brighton end but theyre so strict for some reason.

6Tickets?! Empty Re: Tickets?! Fri Nov 23 2012, 22:15

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

SJM wrote:I dont live in Bolton, I live in Nottingham, thats the problem. Even tried getting tickets for the Brighton end but theyre so strict for some reason.

How were you planning to go to the game ? If you have your own travel arrangements in place then I can make a few phone calls for you to see if there are any spare tickets for you but you will have to collect them in Brighton.

7Tickets?! Empty Re: Tickets?! Fri Nov 23 2012, 22:16

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

P.S. No tickets on sale for away fans at Brighton tomorrow.

8Tickets?! Empty Re: Tickets?! Fri Nov 23 2012, 22:59

SJM

David Ngog
David Ngog

I was gonna drive and stay over in Brighton. Thanks for the help Trotter but I've decided its just way too much hassle. Thanks for your time though mate.

9Tickets?! Empty Re: Tickets?! Fri Nov 23 2012, 23:02

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have made two phone calls but there are no spare tickets. As a last resort, if you are desperate, I would phone Bolton Central at 7am in the morning. If there are any tickets left you can buy them over the phone and print them off on-line.

10Tickets?! Empty Re: Tickets?! Fri Nov 23 2012, 23:04

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If you ever want tickets for future games just send me a PM and as long as it isn't the night before a game you should be alright for getting a ticket.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum