Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unbelievable

+2
gloswhite
Reebok Trotter
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unbelievable Empty Unbelievable Sat Nov 24 2012, 09:05

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

2Unbelievable Empty Re: Unbelievable Sat Nov 24 2012, 09:11

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

If UKIP has racist policies, why does it have a mandate to operate in this country, but I'm surprised how little fuss is being made, (at the moment)

3Unbelievable Empty Re: Unbelievable Sat Nov 24 2012, 09:32

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's been on the BBC morning news. The head of Rotherham social services was interviewed and made a hash of it. She admitted there were no problems with the care of the children but they felt that their ethnic and multi-cultural needs were not being met! They didn't say how old the kids were but one of them was still in a cot!

4Unbelievable Empty Re: Unbelievable Sat Nov 24 2012, 11:22

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They probably heard UKIP and assumed it was the BNP through lack of nous.

5Unbelievable Empty Re: Unbelievable Sat Nov 24 2012, 11:41

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Reebok Trotter wrote:It's been on the BBC morning news. The head of Rotherham social services was interviewed and made a hash of it. She admitted there were no problems with the care of the children but they felt that their ethnic and multi-cultural needs were not being met! They didn't say how old the kids were but one of them was still in a cot!

Yes she was really unimpressive.

Even the Labour party are calling for an investigation.

The mindset of some social workers is very difficult to understand. I thought most people had accepted that multiculturalism was a crock and simply doesn't work. Respect for other cultures is one thing but arguing that all cultures are equally valid in this country or anywhere else is ridiculous. Stoning adulterers to death would be acceptable in that case.

6Unbelievable Empty Re: Unbelievable Sat Nov 24 2012, 12:01

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:

Yes she was really unimpressive.

Even the Labour party are calling for an investigation.

The mindset of some social workers is very difficult to understand. I thought most people had accepted that multiculturalism was a crock and simply doesn't work. Respect for other cultures is one thing but arguing that all cultures are equally valid in this country or anywhere else is ridiculous. Stoning adulterers to death would be acceptable in that case.

Very true. By all accounts all three children were being very well looked after. The couple had been foster parents for six years without any issues. For social services to turn up on their doorstep after a tip off stinks of living in a police state.

I actually agree with some of the policies of UKIP but I don't consider myself racist. Anyone who is an active member of UKIP may now be looking over their shoulders. Who knows what data is held about them ?

7Unbelievable Empty Re: Unbelievable Sat Nov 24 2012, 14:08

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

And I thought we lived in a democracy where as long as you didn't break the law, you could believe whatever religion you wanted or vote for whatever political party you wanted!

8Unbelievable Empty Re: Unbelievable Sat Nov 24 2012, 18:19

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The motto of Rotherham Council is ' Where everyone matters'

Perhaps they should add an addendum, ' as long as you aren't UKIP voting foster parents'

9Unbelievable Empty Re: Unbelievable Sun Nov 25 2012, 10:54

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:The motto of Rotherham Council is ' Where everyone matters'

Perhaps they should add an addendum, ' as long as you aren't UKIP voting foster parents'

But being a member of BNP is a plus

Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum