Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Man of the Match - Swansea - Cup

3 posters

Reply to topic

3 votes to use

Man of the Match - Swansea - Cup Vote_lcap20%Man of the Match - Swansea - Cup Vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
Man of the Match - Swansea - Cup Vote_lcap0%Man of the Match - Swansea - Cup Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Man of the Match - Swansea - Cup Vote_lcap0%Man of the Match - Swansea - Cup Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Man of the Match - Swansea - Cup Vote_lcap20%Man of the Match - Swansea - Cup Vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
Man of the Match - Swansea - Cup Vote_lcap60%Man of the Match - Swansea - Cup Vote_rcap 60% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Man of the Match - Swansea - Cup Empty Man of the Match - Swansea - Cup Sat Jan 28 2012, 17:52

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Another win for the whites - who was our star though (3 votes to use).

Last edited by Sluffy on Sat Jan 28 2012, 18:48; edited 1 time in total

2Man of the Match - Swansea - Cup Empty Re: Man of the Match - Swansea - Cup Sat Jan 28 2012, 18:38

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Eagles then Riley for me.

He didn't have to do an aweful lot but Riley had his best game for us IMO.

3Man of the Match - Swansea - Cup Empty Re: Man of the Match - Swansea - Cup Sun Jan 29 2012, 11:30

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I had to listen to the game on BBC Wales, but it sounded like Eagles was our best player from what I could derive from the ridiculously amateur commentating. Never before have I heard such a boring commentary.

Last edited by Dunkels King on Sun Jan 29 2012, 11:31; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : wording)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum