Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 0-0 Arsenal

+9
Banks of the Croal
gloswhite
Bolton Nuts
wanderlust
xmiles
doffcocker
Reebok Trotter
aaron_bwfc
Sluffy
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Bolton 0-0 Arsenal - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Arsenal Thu Feb 02 2012, 08:32

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Good solid display from the whites, NRC was outstanding in the 2nd half and was by far the best player on the pitch (ok 2nd after RVP) but he is justifying why Coyle gave him the armband.

One point further away from the drop zone and a clean sheet, good nught all round.

COYWM!!

22Bolton 0-0 Arsenal - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Arsenal Thu Feb 02 2012, 13:56

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Who were those guys in the white shirts and why didn't Coyle use them in the first half of the season? These new guys chased everything down all through the game, hustled, tried shots, fought like demons to keep a clean sheet - nothing like those old guys did! We must have had one hell of a good transfer window!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

23Bolton 0-0 Arsenal - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Arsenal Thu Feb 02 2012, 15:31

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Great result 0-0 but Arsenal could have won easily. Hit the bar and post and had so many near misses.
Yes we had a couple of chances but the number of times they cut through us was alarming.
We are playing better overall which is fantastic to see and this run of decent results will give us huge confidence.

Wanderers fans are fickle though. We could have turned out exactly the same quality of performance as we did last night but lost three nil - and instead of applause, at the end, it would have been booing. I think if the players come off having given what they can then the result should be less significant and we should applaud anyway.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

24Bolton 0-0 Arsenal - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Arsenal Thu Feb 02 2012, 15:37

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Thing is though Biggie, Arsenal always create chances against who ever they play, with the possession football they play they will always create something.

I grant you in the first half they gave us the bit of the run around but thanks to Walcotts finishing we went in level at half time, but the 2nd, though they created chances I thought we bossed it, with NRC being the main man.

Win against Everton, Liverpool and Swansea in the FA cup with a point against Arsenal, I would have snatched your hand off for that in December.

25Bolton 0-0 Arsenal - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Arsenal Thu Feb 02 2012, 20:04

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I've just seen the Mark Davies penalty appeal on the news and its an absolute stonewaller for me.

26Bolton 0-0 Arsenal - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Arsenal Thu Feb 02 2012, 21:33

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I sit in the WSL and I thought it was a clear penalty. It's a very tough call for the referee so late in the game. Wenger would have thrown a hissy fit if he had awarded it.

27Bolton 0-0 Arsenal - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Arsenal Fri Feb 03 2012, 12:29

Brilliant game, isn't it great when we actually compete against the big teams?! I thought NRC was outstanding, and although it's not the cool thing to say, Kevin Davies made a huge difference when he came on.

Sign him up!

28Bolton 0-0 Arsenal - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Arsenal Fri Feb 03 2012, 21:00

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Possibly the most entertaining 0-0 draw, I have seen for many a year. If we can show the same desire until the end of the season, we should be fine!

29Bolton 0-0 Arsenal - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Arsenal Fri Feb 03 2012, 21:23

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It was a very exciting game, end to end action. That Oxface Chamberlain looks one for the future.

30Bolton 0-0 Arsenal - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Arsenal Fri Feb 03 2012, 21:26

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Hello and welcome Culcheth.

I take it you're a big Burnley fan then!

31Bolton 0-0 Arsenal - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Arsenal Fri Feb 03 2012, 21:32

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I share the view that Mavies' earlier dive cost us the penalty decision that would most likely have seen us taking all three points. Very entertaining game, though - we gave as good as we got.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

32Bolton 0-0 Arsenal - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Arsenal Fri Feb 03 2012, 21:34

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Did it fcuk considering he gave the "dive"

33Bolton 0-0 Arsenal - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Arsenal Fri Feb 03 2012, 21:37

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Eagles got shoulder charged and sent flying towards the end of the game but the ref seemed loath to dish out the yellow card. I am sure they are frightened of doing anything to upset Wenger.

34Bolton 0-0 Arsenal - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-0 Arsenal Fri Feb 03 2012, 21:39

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's apparently notorious at not giving cards.

It was a dive, clearly, but the Arsenal players have got a fcuking cheek considering they have Walcott and Van - Toss pott in their team. Diving, cheating, whining, crying morons.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum