Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nasty business in Amos Country.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nasty business in Amos Country. Empty Nasty business in Amos Country. Tue Dec 04 2012, 10:34

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

WTF is the world coming to ? A 41 year old volunteer linesman punched and kicked to death by three teenage players in a game in which he was officiating. I always thought there was something dodgy about Almere.

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?41636-Dutch-Sunday-League-Linesman-killed&s=755b608324530ec08f78de2b93d2ef8f

2Nasty business in Amos Country. Empty Re: Nasty business in Amos Country. Tue Dec 04 2012, 10:36

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

3Nasty business in Amos Country. Empty Re: Nasty business in Amos Country. Tue Dec 04 2012, 11:05

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

His son was playing in the game as well, awful.

4Nasty business in Amos Country. Empty Re: Nasty business in Amos Country. Tue Dec 04 2012, 12:34

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It was the main item on the 8pm news last night.

5Nasty business in Amos Country. Empty Re: Nasty business in Amos Country. Tue Dec 04 2012, 13:00

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They clearly take their football very seriously at a young age in Holland. Was the attack because the linesman gave a decision against them ?

Where were their parents while they were carrying out this assault?

A very bad day for Dutch football.

6Nasty business in Amos Country. Empty Re: Nasty business in Amos Country. Tue Dec 04 2012, 13:09

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I heard the Almere bit and saw it was to do with a referee, but I didn't hear the full story as I was cooking at the time. But read about it, more, on Yahoo this morning.

Typically it was the Dammers that did it, Nieuwe Sloten is a part of Amsterdam.

But the Buitenboys come from Almere, more precise Almere Buiten. Buiten is pronounced as Bowton - sound familiar??? ;-)

7Nasty business in Amos Country. Empty Re: Nasty business in Amos Country. Tue Dec 04 2012, 13:11

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:I heard the Almere bit and saw it was to do with a referee, but I didn't hear the full story as I was cooking at the time. But read about it, more, on Yahoo this morning.

Typically it was the Dammers that did it, Nieuwe Sloten is a part of Amsterdam.

But the Buitenboys come from Almere, more precise Almere Buiten. Buiten is pronounced as Bowton - sound familiar??? ;-)

It's all double Dutch to me. No excuse for this kind of behaviour whether they came from Niewe Sloten or not.

8Nasty business in Amos Country. Empty Re: Nasty business in Amos Country. Tue Dec 04 2012, 13:45

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Too true, RT.

I don't know if its been said in teh above reports you quoted but Nieuwe Sloten have pulled out of the rest of this season's league and sacked the players involved and from what I understand the police are looking at the incident and could be arrests!

9Nasty business in Amos Country. Empty Re: Nasty business in Amos Country. Tue Dec 04 2012, 13:47

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

These were 15 and 16 year old kids. The team should be expunged from the record books forever as a mark of shame.

10Nasty business in Amos Country. Empty Re: Nasty business in Amos Country. Tue Dec 04 2012, 13:52

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Even so, their ages are nothing, as a incident as serious as this anyone can be charged as an adult from the age of 12! Although prison wont be allowed but end up in a Dutch version of a Youth Offenders whioch, I understand, are much more strichter than ours.

11Nasty business in Amos Country. Empty Re: Nasty business in Amos Country. Tue Dec 04 2012, 14:24

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I couldn't believe it when I was reading this story yesterday. I'd never even heard of Almere until I joined here.

Heart goes out to the linesmen and his family. Hope the little shites charges get upgraded to murder and they get a life sentence.

RIP

12Nasty business in Amos Country. Empty Re: Nasty business in Amos Country. Fri Dec 07 2012, 00:06

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

No junior games at weekend, and all professional games will have a minutes silence.

3 boys (2 aged 15 and 1 aged 16) from Nieuw Sloten have been charged with man slaughter. The 2 aged 15 will probably spend 1 year in Youth Offenders whilst the 16 year old will get at least 2 years in the true prison - trial will take place early next year in Lelystad.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum