Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Coyle's 'coaches' to leave - yipee!

+3
aaron_bwfc
Sgt. Bash
Sluffy
7 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Coyle's 'coaches' to leave - yipee! Empty Coyle's 'coaches' to leave - yipee! Wed Dec 05 2012, 14:13

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

WANDERERS have agreed terms with Crystal Palace to bring development coach Jamie Fullarton to the Reebok.

The former Scotland Under-21 international is the latest name to follow Dougie Freedman from Selhurst Park, after the earlier appointments of assistant boss Lennie Lawrence and first-team coach Curtis Fleming.

Palace goalkeeping coach Lee Turner has also been offered a role in the Whites’ new-look coaching set-up and his appointment could be confirmed by the end of the week.

Fullarton has also accepted an offer, having been taken to Selhurst Park by Freedman after a spell in charge of the youth team at Bristol Rovers.

The 37-year-old played one game on loan with Wanderers from Crystal Palace in the late 1990s and also had spells with Brentford and Southend.

It is expected the new appointments will mean that current goalkeeping coach Phil Hughes and development coach John Henry will leave the Reebok.

The pair were both brought in by Owen Coyle soon after his arrival in January, 2010.

Sources in London also claim Wanderers made an offer to Palace’s fitness coach Scott Guyett but that the Australian has decided to stay on with the London club after being given assurances over his role by new Eagles boss Ian Holloway.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Is that the same Jamie Fullarton that played on loan for us about 10 year ago? He was shit.

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Any news about Coyle's backroom staff leaving is good news!

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I thought John Henry was here before Coyle or am I thinking of someone else?

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I am pleased that Coyle's backroom staff are leaving. They did for Coyle.

I'll get my coat.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

OneFinFreedman wrote:Is that the same Jamie Fullarton that played on loan for us about 10 year ago? He was shit.

Yes it is.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There is an old saying, ' Them that can't do, teach'.

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Losing Fred Barber was an absolute joke move by Coyle. Bogdan does seem to have gotten worse than he was last year, glad to be getting rid of the goalkeeping coach.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum