Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bradford City v Arsenal

+3
Lofty_Love
Reebok Trotter
Sgt. Bash
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Bradford City v Arsenal - Page 2 Empty Re: Bradford City v Arsenal Tue Dec 11 2012, 22:38

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Great result for Bradford, I expect Arsenal fans will be calling for Wengers head.

22Bradford City v Arsenal - Page 2 Empty Re: Bradford City v Arsenal Tue Dec 11 2012, 22:58

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Tweet - It's been 7 years, 6 months and 20 days since Arsenal last won a trophy.

23Bradford City v Arsenal - Page 2 Empty Re: Bradford City v Arsenal Wed Dec 12 2012, 05:06

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

that was funny

24Bradford City v Arsenal - Page 2 Empty Re: Bradford City v Arsenal Wed Dec 12 2012, 09:28

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Oh dear oh dear.....oh well nevermind just need Leeds to win tonight and draw Bradford in the next round for a tasty local derby.

25Bradford City v Arsenal - Page 2 Empty Re: Bradford City v Arsenal Wed Dec 12 2012, 10:27

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Its just one of those, Arsenal were battering them but could find the final ball, Gervinho did F all, Wilshere and Carzola looked lively and Ox Tail came in now and again.

Fans who want Wenger out because of this are total idiots (Piers Morgan a prime example) United only just beat Grimsby a couple of years back (think it was FA cup thought) and were knocked out by Southend a few years before that. But people realise its just a bit of a freak result, perhaps mixed with bad form but its not the end of the world.

To want the Manager, who got them in third last year and gets them in the Champions League every year, and is 1 of only 2 managers to have got through the rounds this year, sacked, is utter madness.

And with the whole 7 years since a trophy thing, would everything be ok if they had won the Leauge Cup last year then? And does that one match against Birmingham make him a bad manager? (I know id rather of had Arsenals success over the last 7 years than Birminghams) Who do Arsenal fans expect as replacement, look how much money it took to forge a City squad capable of winning trophies!

Idiots, I imagine they have never been to the Emirates or Highbury in their life.

2 points off a Champions League place and through to the last 16 of the Champions League and he should be sacked??

26Bradford City v Arsenal - Page 2 Empty Re: Bradford City v Arsenal Wed Dec 12 2012, 11:15

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lofty_Love wrote:Its just one of those, Arsenal were battering them but could find the final ball, Gervinho did F all, Wilshere and Carzola looked lively and Ox Tail came in now and again.

Fans who want Wenger out because of this are total idiots (Piers Morgan a prime example) United only just beat Grimsby a couple of years back (think it was FA cup thought) and were knocked out by Southend a few years before that. But people realise its just a bit of a freak result, perhaps mixed with bad form but its not the end of the world.

To want the Manager, who got them in third last year and gets them in the Champions League every year, and is 1 of only 2 managers to have got through the rounds this year, sacked, is utter madness.

And with the whole 7 years since a trophy thing, would everything be ok if they had won the Leauge Cup last year then? And does that one match against Birmingham make him a bad manager? (I know id rather of had Arsenals success over the last 7 years than Birminghams) Who do Arsenal fans expect as replacement, look how much money it took to forge a City squad capable of winning trophies!

Idiots, I imagine they have never been to the Emirates or Highbury in their life.

2 points off a Champions League place and through to the last 16 of the Champions League and he should be sacked??

I couldn't have put it better myself.

27Bradford City v Arsenal - Page 2 Empty Re: Bradford City v Arsenal Wed Dec 12 2012, 12:17

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Too true LL, who ever listens to Peirs Morgan on football wants shooting.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum