Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Millwall & Peterborough ticket offer!

+2
Natasha Whittam
aaron_bwfc
6 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Not sure why the club haven't advertised this more but if you buy a Millwall and Peterborough ticket as a package on Eticketing then you get both tickets for just £10!

Sadly it's only for season ticket holders but if you are one and fancy taking someone who isn't a season ticket holder to the games then this is a good offer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So let me get this straight, the club is offering cheap tickets to people who already have tickets?

And you wonder why we're £130m in debt,

It's not just for season ticket holders, I bought a couple of tickets and I don't have a season ticket, then about 2 hours after buying I found out that I have to go away for 2 weeks (Work) so will miss both games anyway. Anybody want them?

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

OneFinFreedman wrote:It's not just for season ticket holders, I bought a couple of tickets and I don't have a season ticket, then about 2 hours after buying I found out that I have to go away for 2 weeks (Work) so will miss both games anyway. Anybody want them?

Ms N Whittham

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Can anyone figure out how you buy a tcket for the section of the ground you want?

Yes, I know how you normally do it, you click on the plan, the tier and choose a seat. But on that offer you have to click on MULTI MATCH PACKAGES and for choosing your seat you are faced with the following...

CENTRE - WING - LOWER TIER - WING - UPPER TIER - CENTRE - WING

I don't say this often but WTF?

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Lyric Todkill wrote:
OneFinFreedman wrote:It's not just for season ticket holders, I bought a couple of tickets and I don't have a season ticket, then about 2 hours after buying I found out that I have to go away for 2 weeks (Work) so will miss both games anyway. Anybody want them?

Ms N Whittham

Just saw this post, my mate might have already bought mine but if not I could take them off you - West Lower?(sadly)

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

Biggie wrote:Can anyone figure out how you buy a tcket for the section of the ground you want?

Yes, I know how you normally do it, you click on the plan, the tier and choose a seat. But on that offer you have to click on MULTI MATCH PACKAGES and for choosing your seat you are faced with the following...

CENTRE - WING - LOWER TIER - WING - UPPER TIER - CENTRE - WING

I don't say this often but WTF?

The tickets are only available in certain stands. In order it is west/east upper, east lower, north lower, west lower and north upper (the last two boxes aren't allocated for this offer. So if you wanted to sit in the west lower you would put the number of tickets you want in the 4th drop down box.

The tickets I have are for the east upper.

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Me dad and brother want to go to a cheap game but cant make it tomorrow. Is it still £10 just for the peterborough ticket?

JonnyRandom wrote:Me dad and brother want to go to a cheap game but cant make it tomorrow. Is it still £10 just for the peterborough ticket?

Think you have to buy them as the bundle to get the Peterbrough game for a tenner.

I still have 2 tickets for both if anyone wants them. They are the print at home type tickets so you would need access to a printer if anyone wants them.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll have the tickets, if you have no use for them Smile

Yeah no problem, just send me a pm with your email address and I'll email them to you later on this afternoon.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum