Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Appleton WILL be next Blackburn manager.

+11
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
aaron_bwfc
Sgt. Bash
Reebok Trotter
Reebok_Rebel
Hipster_Nebula
Michael Bolton
Lofty_Love
JonnyRandom
Boggersbelief
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Who changed the title?!

Mine was better.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Crazy. Why would anyone be so desperate for Appleton, he's done nothing as manager of anyone! I just don't understand football clubs when they look for a manager, us included.

Blackburn have someone at the helm who's just won 3 games on the trot for the first time in 4 years and they can't wait to replace him. Mental.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Kean has a better winnig record! You couldn't make it up!!

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Owen Coyle reckons he turned down the Blackpool job last november, maybe they'll give him another call?

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Blackburn Rovers.. the gift that just keeps on giving!

I will support whoever they bring in, but Bowyer should have been given a chance seeing as he's won all his games in charge. We'll still get promoted though.

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Bolton Hater wrote:I will support whoever they bring in, but Bowyer should have been given a chance seeing as he's won all his games in charge. We'll still get promoted though.

You really really wont be getting promoted

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just when you thought that they were all fiascoed out another little gem pops out of the Wovers camp. What we need to know is who is in the running to be manager after Appleton?

Presumably Mark Hughes is nailed on if BH knows anything about football. Or Blackburn.

summercummings

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Shame on Appleton, especially as he claimed some of the Portsmouth players lacked loyalty. And they weren't even getting paid!

JonnyRandom wrote:

You really really wont be getting promoted

We will. I find it funny that you're all saying Rovers are in the shit despite us being higher in the league and on a run of three wins from three.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum