Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stoke City vs Chelsea

+2
Reebok Trotter
Keegan
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Stoke City vs Chelsea Empty Stoke City vs Chelsea Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:29 pm

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Our former-player-turned-nemesis Jon Walters had the game of his life (to forget) as he managed two own goals and a missed penalty in his teams' 0-4 defeat at the hands of Chelsea.

Two headed efforts from the cunt striker in attempting clearances, saw Chelsea take a comfortable lead before a Lampard penalty and a wonderful strike from Hazard saw the game off. John Terry returned to action and gave away a penalty in the latter stages and Walters was quick to grab the ball - only to lash it high and miss out on what would have been a most remarkable hat-trick.

Take that, you bastard!
Stoke City vs Chelsea Stoke-v-Chelsea-Jonathan-Walters-Jon-Walters_2884862

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

2Stoke City vs Chelsea Empty Re: Stoke City vs Chelsea Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:17 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What goes around comes around. Walters had a very bad day at the office. It happens. Maybe it is a bit of Karma for when we played them at there place on the last game of the season. Razz

I still can't understand why Chelsea want to get rid of Lampard. His £150,000 a week wages are not small change but if United, City or QPR sign him then I think Chelsea will regret it.

3Stoke City vs Chelsea Empty Re: Stoke City vs Chelsea Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:37 pm

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Talk about a bad day at the office, at least he was putting a shift in defence wise (for the 1st goal) and had the balls to take a penalty aswell.

4Stoke City vs Chelsea Empty Re: Stoke City vs Chelsea Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:43 am

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I read that Lampard was happy to take a massive pay cut just to stay at Chelsea but I guess that the old guard including Terry are going to get shipped out. It looks like Abramovich is tiring of those players. I wouldn't be surprised to see Cole going as well.

5Stoke City vs Chelsea Empty Re: Stoke City vs Chelsea Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:48 am

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lampard and Cole were keen to sign for Bolton, but Dougie couldn't guarantee them a place in the squad.

6Stoke City vs Chelsea Empty Re: Stoke City vs Chelsea Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:50 pm

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Is it wrong that I enjoy seeing Jon Walters and the whole of Stoke suffer? #bitter

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum