Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are there any tramps in Bolton?

+2
Natasha Whittam
Bolton Nuts
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Are there any tramps in Bolton? Empty Are there any tramps in Bolton? Sat Jan 19 2013, 20:27

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Well, people on the streets? Where can I find one?

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

2Are there any tramps in Bolton? Empty Re: Are there any tramps in Bolton? Sat Jan 19 2013, 20:29

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just shell out for a rent boy you cheapskate.

3Are there any tramps in Bolton? Empty Re: Are there any tramps in Bolton? Sat Jan 19 2013, 20:34

what do you want with a tramp biggie?

4Are there any tramps in Bolton? Empty Re: Are there any tramps in Bolton? Sat Jan 19 2013, 20:53

Bolton Nuts

Admin

I have a big coat I don't need any more, was going o bin it but thought someone might want it in this weather.

5Are there any tramps in Bolton? Empty Re: Are there any tramps in Bolton? Sat Jan 19 2013, 21:45

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

So you are going to go out in this freezing weather, to find some homeless person and give them a coat.
fuck that its to cold, fuck um.

6Are there any tramps in Bolton? Empty Re: Are there any tramps in Bolton? Sat Jan 19 2013, 22:08

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Mr Magoo wrote:So you are going to go out in this freezing weather, to find some homeless person and give them a coat.

All heart Mr Magoo Very Happy

7Are there any tramps in Bolton? Empty Re: Are there any tramps in Bolton? Sat Jan 19 2013, 22:23

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

This thread actually made me smile.

Fair play biggie.

What about the tunnel near the multi story car park in bolton?

8Are there any tramps in Bolton? Empty Re: Are there any tramps in Bolton? Sat Jan 19 2013, 22:36

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

The Belmont tramp died a few years ago. I used to love that man

9Are there any tramps in Bolton? Empty Re: Are there any tramps in Bolton? Sat Jan 19 2013, 22:54

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

JonnyRandom wrote:The Belmont tramp died a few years ago. I used to love that man

You will find another one soon to love, go out early tomorrow, and pick your self a frozen one.

10Are there any tramps in Bolton? Empty Re: Are there any tramps in Bolton? Sat Jan 19 2013, 23:13

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Mr Magoo wrote:So you are going to go out in this freezing weather, to find some homeless person and give them a coat.

Bit harsh Magoo isn't it. Could happen to almost anyone. I NEVER believed it until it almost happened to me.

11Are there any tramps in Bolton? Empty Re: Are there any tramps in Bolton? Sat Jan 19 2013, 23:17

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Biggie wrote:

Bit harsh Magoo isn't it. Could happen to almost anyone. I NEVER believed it until it almost happened to me.

And me, but you get on with it and move on, you cant help everybody, it is life.

12Are there any tramps in Bolton? Empty Re: Are there any tramps in Bolton? Sat Jan 19 2013, 23:31

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Mr Magoo wrote:
Biggie wrote:

And me, but you get on with it and move on, you cant help everybody, it is life.

I know. But why bin it when I can keep someone warm?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum