Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Official - Everton sell out ticket allocation

+10
Reebok_Rebel
Culcheth_White
Reebok Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
doffcocker
Hipster_Nebula
NickFazer
Boggersbelief
Lyric Todkill
Sluffy
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Wonder how many will try to get into the Bolton stands?

Tickets for Everton's FA Cup fourth round meeting with Bolton Wanderers have sold out.

The Blues were given the maximum allocation for the clash at the Trotters’ Reebok Stadium, which takes place on Saturday (kick off 3pm).

The tickets went on sale last week to Season Ticket holders who had attended upwards of two Premier League away games since the start of the 2012/13 campaign.

They were guaranteed for those supporters until Monday 21 January and sold out before the close of that window.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Sluffy wrote:Wonder how many will try to get into the Bolton stands?

Tickets for Everton's FA Cup fourth round meeting with Bolton Wanderers have sold out.

The Blues were given the maximum allocation for the clash at the Trotters’ Reebok Stadium, which takes place on Saturday (kick off 3pm).

The tickets went on sale last week to Season Ticket holders who had attended upwards of two Premier League away games since the start of the 2012/13 campaign.

They were guaranteed for those supporters until Monday 21 January and sold out before the close of that window.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

quite a few

and they'll be turfed out if everton score

as usual

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why do we offer that much allocation? Do other clubs offer upto 5000seats and a whole stand.

It's just embarrassing when away fans show up and almost equal the home crowd.

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I'd hope that attendance would be 22k +, or am I kidding myself.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I love all these people on twitter who seem to think that the quality of your team is dictated by how many fans you take to away games.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I've heard more about attendances coming away from the Reebok this season than I have about actual football.

It's synonymous to society's obsession with penis size.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The more tickets we sell the more money we make? Imagine if we didn't offer that amount of tickets, then I presume the attendance would be shite. We'd end up with about 9000 attendance of something similar - That would be laughable.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:The more tickets we sell the more money we make? Imagine if we didn't offer that amount of tickets, then I presume the attendance would be shite. We'd end up with about 9000 attendance of something similar - That would be laughable.

I agree. The away following this season has been great but at home it has been like a morgue at times. I hate to say it, but I actually prefer away games, just for the atmosphere. We are all congregated in one area and we are all the die hards. Blackburn away this season midweek was a great atmosphere.

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Reebok Trotter wrote:
BoltonTillIDie wrote:The more tickets we sell the more money we make? Imagine if we didn't offer that amount of tickets, then I presume the attendance would be shite. We'd end up with about 9000 attendance of something similar - That would be laughable.

I agree. The away following this season has been great but at home it has been like a morgue at times. I hate to say it, but I actually prefer away games, just for the atmosphere. We are all congregated in one area and we are all the die hards. Blackburn away this season midweek was a great atmosphere.
Blackburn away was a great turn out. It was sub zero that night in the away end.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

About 3000 bolton fans will turn up.

I love my club, but ive always said, the majority of our support is pitiful...

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Reebok_Rebel wrote:About 3000 bolton fans will turn up.

I love my club, but ive always said, the majority of our support is pitiful...

It will be more than triple that

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Who cares.

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I've already had a phone call this morning, off some friends of my wife, who are Everton season ticket holders. They haven't managed to get any tickets for the away end, but they want me to get them some in our end! Shocked

I've got a great idea! Let's give the Bolton fans the South stand, so we'll have 5K in there and let the Everton fans have the home stands, the game will be a sell out, the club will be better off financially and the atmosphere will be much better from the Bolton fans, as we'll be away fans in our own ground, if that makes any sense? Very Happy

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Who cares.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Who cares.

I have to agree, this obsession with who brings the most fans is so childish.

"ah mayte uz nly brutgh 3000 fns ur club siz shit"

Urrrr, right.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I once saw a Sheffield Wednesday board that had an "Attendance Prediction Thread".

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

People that support bwfc care..

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:

People that support bwfc care..

I doubt it. When I go to a game I don't sit there counting the number of Bolton fans. Do you?

I really could not care less.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I cringe at the number of empty seats.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:I cringe at the number of empty seats.

Me too. It's a sad indictment of our current plight since the halcyon days of Rioch and Allardyce.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum