Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Now this is a saddo.....

+7
rammywhite
Lofty_Love
Reebok Trotter
Boggersbelief
Soul Kitchen
Reebok_Rebel
bwfc71
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Now this is a saddo..... Empty Now this is a saddo..... Fri Feb 01 2013, 16:03

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

If you think I was bad for always promoting public transport then just have a read of this guy.....

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/10200622.Safety_wall_blocks_view_for_avid_trainspotter/

2Now this is a saddo..... Empty Re: Now this is a saddo..... Fri Feb 01 2013, 16:21

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I just read that and was going to post a thread before you beat me to it.

What the fuck is this, I mean do the BEN have nothing better to report on?

3Now this is a saddo..... Empty Re: Now this is a saddo..... Fri Feb 01 2013, 16:40

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Easy answer to that RR, no. Since it went to BN and early morning deliveries you might as well read the Sun. I only read the letters, deaths and the sport, everything else is out of date and on the website the night before.

4Now this is a saddo..... Empty Re: Now this is a saddo..... Fri Feb 01 2013, 16:49

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

"I only read the letters, deaths and the sport"

You morbid bastard Laughing

5Now this is a saddo..... Empty Re: Now this is a saddo..... Fri Feb 01 2013, 18:09

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I always read the obituaries because I hate wasting money on Xmas cards.

6Now this is a saddo..... Empty Re: Now this is a saddo..... Fri Feb 01 2013, 18:40

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:I always read the obituaries because I hate wasting money on Xmas cards.

Thought it was just me who did that #iamacheapbastard

7Now this is a saddo..... Empty Re: Now this is a saddo..... Fri Feb 01 2013, 23:40

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

There was once an article in The BEN named:

'Bin Set on Fire'

It wasn't very interesting

8Now this is a saddo..... Empty Re: Now this is a saddo..... Sat Feb 02 2013, 08:21

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Lofty_Love wrote:There was once an article in The BEN named:

'Bin Set on Fire'

It wasn't very interesting
It would be more interesting than all that stuff about Beckham going to PSG a couple of days ago. That tedious sideshow almost spoiled the day.

9Now this is a saddo..... Empty Re: Now this is a saddo..... Sat Feb 02 2013, 08:35

LW23

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

looks like a nonce

10Now this is a saddo..... Empty Re: Now this is a saddo..... Sat Feb 02 2013, 20:31

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Take a step or wear high heels if you are that bothered. It's not like it's 40 feet high and you have no way to overcome the obstacle. Who reported it to the BN?

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

11Now this is a saddo..... Empty Re: Now this is a saddo..... Sat Feb 02 2013, 21:18

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Biggie wrote:Take a step or wear high heels if you are that bothered. It's not like it's 40 feet high and you have no way to overcome the obstacle. Who reported it to the BN?

I am assuming the sad-macca reported it himself!!!

Ehat made me laugh was that he uses that spot for the trans and buses and then goes to Manny Airport most Sundays to watch the planes - its that last bit that made me think he reported it to the BN!!!

12Now this is a saddo..... Empty Re: Now this is a saddo..... Sat Feb 02 2013, 23:41

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Anybody remember bus number Graham, at away matches he would have an orgasm if he spotted a new bus number.

13Now this is a saddo..... Empty Re: Now this is a saddo..... Mon Feb 04 2013, 11:36

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Recently I bet he has had a better time than me on a saturday afternoon. Instead of my season ticket next year I might take my step ladder and join him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum