Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

JOIN THE UPCOMING SOCCER TRIAL IN EUROPE

+8
Keegan
Boggersbelief
Reebok_Rebel
bwfc71
aaron_bwfc
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
soccertrial
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

soccertrial

David Ngog
David Ngog

Hello Player,
I am Agent BISHOP Joh(c/o Scottish Football Association ), A soccer scout based in England. I am presently recruiting players

for clubs in the England,Scotland soccer team, clubs and rest of Europe ..I am now using this medium to to give young boys

opportunity and structure to develop their football skills and team work ethics. clubs in Europe are currently scouting for

football player to participate in our three months trial tour, our main purpose is to recruit young and talented footballers

to help become a great player in Life and become a star , if you can play active football or have talented football players

please get in touch with us as soon as possible.

ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR INTERESTED PLAYERS:

(1.) Players must be male or female, aged 14 to 31.

(2.) Players must hold a valid International passport; the passport must be valid for a minimum of 6 months.

(3.) Players must send scanned copy of their international passport data page and also their CV {curriculum vitae} which will

be accessed by the officials; you will be notified if chosen to start registration immediately.

(4.) Players must send a scanned copy of their passport photograph (4by6).

(5) Players must pay a registration and medical insurance fee of 495pounds(GBP)

N.B:The Air ticket, letter of invitation and Hotel accommodation (all inclusive) will be provided by the club for every

registered player and players are advise to send their recent contact address so that their documents (Letter of invitation,

Air ticket and Hotel reservation) will get to them safely. Once we send you your documents, all you need to do is to present

our letter of invitation, flight ticket and hotel accommodation to the U.K embassy in your country for a tourist visa.The

players that impress our coaches/scouts must sign a compulsory 3 years contract with the selected team or with any of our

affiliated club in UK and Europe. The dropped players will be compensated as they return to their home countries with their

return tickets also.Please know that this is only a trial program, it is in no way an assurance of a place in the team, and

each player will be judged by his skills, techniques and ability with the ball on the field of play by the coach and the

entire technical department of the team. We would not allow racial discrimination or any misconduct during the period of this

program. More importantly we won’t want people to abuse this gesture and use it as an opportunity to come to U.K for any

other purpose other than the football trial program, please we need footballers only !!!For best correspondence, all replies,

documents and comments should be directed to:

Email: agent_bishop@yahoo.co.uk

You can check me out at FIFA WEBSITE TO CONFIRM MY REGISTRATION

BELOW:http://www.fifa.com/aboutfifa/organi...ation=sco.html

:http://soccerscout.com/pro_players_a...?nation_id=268

:http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/resource...ary%202012.pdf

Email: agent_bishop@yahoo.co.uk

Tel: +447011173747

Best regards and hoping to hear from you soonest.

Agent Bishop John,
Chief scout,

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Did you see my volley at Deepdale in 1994?

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Where do we send the money?

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I've sent you all my bank details to the above email address - help me become the next Messi please.
Your friend in time
Doc Brown JOIN THE UPCOMING SOCCER TRIAL IN EUROPE 3630314092

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Now if we are talking word of mouth - would you actually trust this, without researching it properly.

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is!!

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wow, something ive always wanted to do.

ive sent a copy of my passport along with all the other details, I have also included my Visa card number and security code along with the related accounts sort code and A/C number.

anyone else excited by this?

seriously though, im going to email and wind them up...

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

this sounds very close to the 'Nigerian scouting thread' if im honest.

can the admins not check the IP this user registered with? I feel he may have visited us before under another name ...

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Seems legit.

Stop getting my hopes up you conning cunt! Still waiting for my chance to partner messi upfront..

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

He is legit, hes related to this guy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgHQDhoAc6s

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Yeah! Coming soon to a football club near you! (I'll be the one with "KEEGAN" & #7 on the back.)

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can't see NigerianBolton being affiliated with Agent Bishop. It's not his stye.

P.S. Does Agent Bishop accept payment via Western Union?

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

This guy is offering us all the chance to become professional footballers, it's only fair he'd expect to be emailed every single piece of private information about us, and you're all mocking him! Terrible.

JOIN THE UPCOMING SOCCER TRIAL IN EUROPE 97991421

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We already have a perfectly capable agent operating out of Nigeria. Agent John Bishop will have to negotiate with Brother Dar before we can accept him in our fold.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Isn't John bishop that Scouse comedian that looks like a horse?

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Boggersbelief wrote:Isn't John bishop that Scouse comedian that looks like a horse?

Yep!

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So it's another scouse scam?

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Darn it - I hate those scouse scammers! My dreams of becoming a professional footballer have now been dashed... Sad

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Brother Dar, this is the post to which I refer. I do hope that Brother John isn't bashing his bishop at our expense.

Mo

David Lee
David Lee

Lt. Boon wrote:This guy is offering us all the chance to become professional footballers, it's only fair he'd expect to be emailed every single piece of private information about us, and you're all mocking him! Terrible.

JOIN THE UPCOMING SOCCER TRIAL IN EUROPE 97991421

Is all lies. Were is trial happening? DO NOT give money to this Bishop becase his a crook.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Well I'm glad Mo cleared that up. JOIN THE UPCOMING SOCCER TRIAL IN EUROPE 2839888827

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum