Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Burnley's Man of the Match

+2
NickFazer
Sluffy
6 posters

Reply to topic

Up to 3 voted to use

Burnley's Man of the Match Vote_lcap9%Burnley's Man of the Match Vote_rcap 9% [ 1 ]
Burnley's Man of the Match Vote_lcap9%Burnley's Man of the Match Vote_rcap 9% [ 1 ]
Burnley's Man of the Match Vote_lcap0%Burnley's Man of the Match Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Burnley's Man of the Match Vote_lcap0%Burnley's Man of the Match Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Burnley's Man of the Match Vote_lcap18%Burnley's Man of the Match Vote_rcap 18% [ 2 ]
Burnley's Man of the Match Vote_lcap45%Burnley's Man of the Match Vote_rcap 45% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 11

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Burnley's Man of the Match Empty Burnley's Man of the Match Sat Feb 09 2013, 19:23

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Considering we have a resident Burnley fan as a regular on here I thought it might be of interest to him if anyone wanted to comment on any of the Burnley players.

I know you can only judge on the 90 minutes or so of this game but who do you think played the best and who had a shocker!

I've included shirt numbers just in case you don't know the players names.

You can have up to three votes if you need them.

Would any of them look good in our team?

2Burnley's Man of the Match Empty Re: Burnley's Man of the Match Sat Feb 09 2013, 19:43

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I thought Ings looked dangerous in the 1st half and was more of a threat than Austin, he was subbed in the 2nd and I thought it was a strange decision by Dyche unless he had a knock.

3Burnley's Man of the Match Empty Re: Burnley's Man of the Match Sat Feb 09 2013, 20:12

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I wouldn't know where to start.

Probably Edgar just because he scored. :nopoints:

4Burnley's Man of the Match Empty Re: Burnley's Man of the Match Sat Feb 09 2013, 20:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A Bolton site running a best Burnley player poll?

I never thought I'd see the day.

Stop bumming Copper Dragon.

5Burnley's Man of the Match Empty Re: Burnley's Man of the Match Sat Feb 09 2013, 21:15

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I just knew that you would like it Nastase.

Probably so did Sluffy. Cool

6Burnley's Man of the Match Empty Re: Burnley's Man of the Match Sun Feb 10 2013, 10:53

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Never thought I would agree with Nat! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

7Burnley's Man of the Match Empty Re: Burnley's Man of the Match Sun Feb 10 2013, 12:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I suspect Copper Dragon is sluffy's brother.

8Burnley's Man of the Match Empty Re: Burnley's Man of the Match Sun Feb 10 2013, 13:04

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

None of them really stood out but they're a solid side and keep the ball well to my suprise, I've gone for the ex spammer stanislas! His pace caused a few problems.

(wasn't impressed with Charlie Austin)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum