Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Syria.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Syria. Empty Syria. Mon Feb 06 2012, 18:55

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's looking like civil war in Syria. The country described by the West as the Axis of Evil is refusing to buckle under renewed pressure from the UN to hand over power to the rebels.

No doubt, when the dust has settled, we will be asked to dip our hands in our threadbare pockets to help out financially.

For a change, instead of throwing money down the drain , why don't we volunteer to send them some ' proper soldiers. '

The following three Musketeers would be the first names on my conscript list.
[img]Syria. Nq4mdz[/img]

[img]Syria. 2w5vy93[/img][img]

Syria. 24ovfo0[/img]

We could serenade them off as they board a Hercules from RAF Brize Norton with that classic Three Degrees number, ' When will I see you again ?'

2Syria. Empty Re: Syria. Mon Feb 06 2012, 20:17

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Here's someone else who could help -

Syria. _57932938_jex_1291751_de27-1

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-16914401

3Syria. Empty Re: Syria. Mon Feb 06 2012, 22:55

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's the same ' Chuffing Hunt' in the 2nd image. He is a wanted terrorist in Jordan and we granted him asylum in the UK seven years ago. When it was discovered that he was plotting against us he got arrested and has spent the last four years behind bars.

The European Court of Human Rights today decreed that he had to be released! He is now free to spout his hatred for all westerners from the comfort of his tax payer funded home in London.

The mans a cnut.

4Syria. Empty Re: Syria. Wed Feb 22 2012, 21:21

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I see on the news that Moshe Dayan's missus got taken out in Syria today. It's always sad to see foreign journalists meeting their maker while trying to show events around the world.

I can remember Tosh Lines brother, Kevin getting taken out by friendly fire. HTF any bullett can be friendly is beyond me.

President Assad can bomb Homs until they start putting bacon on the breakfast menu but it won't make the blindest bit of difference. You can blow out a candle but you can't blow out a fire.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum