Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wanderers - On Form!

+5
wanderlust
Reebok_Rebel
rammywhite
Boggersbelief
Keegan
9 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wanderers - On Form! Empty Wanderers - On Form! Tue Mar 05 2013, 16:54

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

#[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Team[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Pl[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]W[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]D[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]L[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]F[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]A[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Pts[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]+/-[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Odds
1[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]6420135148[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
2[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]6420126146[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
3[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]6411116135[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
4[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]6411105135[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
5[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]6402118123[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
6[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]64021412122[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Over the last six games, we have been the second-best team in the league. As per the table above, only Watford has done better - and only by virtue of a better goal difference. If we keep this form going, there should be nothing to prevent us from going all the way! Of course there's many a slip between the cup and lip, but fingers crossed...

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

2Wanderers - On Form! Empty Re: Wanderers - On Form! Tue Mar 05 2013, 17:00

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think we will keep this form up, we seem unstoppable ATM.

3Wanderers - On Form! Empty Re: Wanderers - On Form! Tue Mar 05 2013, 17:08

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Boggersbelief wrote:I think we will keep this form up, we seem unstoppable ATM.

Blooody hell Boggers -where do you get your optimism from??

4Wanderers - On Form! Empty Re: Wanderers - On Form! Tue Mar 05 2013, 17:13

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

It boggers belief, doesn't it? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

5Wanderers - On Form! Empty Re: Wanderers - On Form! Tue Mar 05 2013, 17:36

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We are finally starting to gel as N'Gog said.

And with our better players returning I can only see us going from strength to strength. The sooner we replace knight with wheater the better!

6Wanderers - On Form! Empty Re: Wanderers - On Form! Wed Mar 06 2013, 16:06

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

#[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Team[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Pl[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] W[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] D[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] L[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] F[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] A[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Pts[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] +/-[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
1 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 6 4 2 0 13 5 14 8
2 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 6 4 2 0 9 2 14 7
3 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 6 4 2 0 11 5 14 6
4 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 6 4 1 1 11 4 13 7
5 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 6 4 1 1 13 7 13 6
6 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 6 4 0 2 13 11 12 2

7Wanderers - On Form! Empty Re: Wanderers - On Form! Wed Mar 06 2013, 16:12

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

On current form, (the last 6 games) our next opponents, Brighton have done better than we have. marginally, to be sure - better goal difference - but still better. Our strength now is that we are scoring more goals than they have, and they have lost the services of Craig Mackail-Smith. We are finding a way to win games that we would have lost or drawn earlier in the season and this can only be a good thing. Are you starting to believe?

8Wanderers - On Form! Empty Re: Wanderers - On Form! Wed Mar 06 2013, 16:43

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sorry to throw cold water on all of it -I'd like to start to believe. And if the season started today- then I believe we'd go up automatically. But sadly I don't think w';ll do it.Simply left it too late

9Wanderers - On Form! Empty Re: Wanderers - On Form! Wed Mar 06 2013, 17:02

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I think we will finish like 1 point off the play offs...

Thing is - Lancashire will still be ours, Both Burnley and Blackburn will finish below us...

10Wanderers - On Form! Empty Re: Wanderers - On Form! Wed Mar 06 2013, 17:14

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time.
So it's one game at a time for us in cliche city.

11Wanderers - On Form! Empty Re: Wanderers - On Form! Wed Mar 06 2013, 17:50

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I just wanted to point out that we shouldn't expect a cake walk as some may expect it will be - although I'd love to wallop them 5-0. Very Happy

12Wanderers - On Form! Empty Re: Wanderers - On Form! Wed Mar 06 2013, 18:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Thing is - Lancashire will still be ours, Both Burnley and Blackburn will finish below us...

Do you honestly think that matters? No one remembers the team that finished 8th even if it was above Burnley and Blackburn.

13Wanderers - On Form! Empty Re: Wanderers - On Form! Wed Mar 06 2013, 19:19

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Do you honestly think that matters? No one remembers the team that finished 8th even if it was above Burnley and Blackburn.

Sense for once from the queen of(her own) dreams!

14Wanderers - On Form! Empty Re: Wanderers - On Form! Wed Mar 06 2013, 19:55

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

for once i agree.

I think we've made our push a little late sadly, but I still have hope. Who knows.

getting in would be some achievement considering, and a huge credit to Dougie.

15Wanderers - On Form! Empty Re: Wanderers - On Form! Wed Mar 06 2013, 20:05

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We'll be two points behind if we win on Saturday with 10 games left. How is it too late?

16Wanderers - On Form! Empty Re: Wanderers - On Form! Wed Mar 06 2013, 20:15

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

well it's not if we keep winning.

17Wanderers - On Form! Empty Re: Wanderers - On Form! Wed Mar 06 2013, 20:24

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Which we will!

18Wanderers - On Form! Empty Re: Wanderers - On Form! Wed Mar 06 2013, 21:51

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't have your skills of sooth saying so i will remain on the fence about our chances.

19Wanderers - On Form! Empty Re: Wanderers - On Form! Mon Mar 11 2013, 14:39

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

#
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Teams
Played
Win
Draw
Lose
GF
GA
Pts
GD
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Nottingham
Forest
Bolton
Wanderers
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]6
Crystal
Palace
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]6
Brighton
and Hove Albion
Interestingly, we have been overtaken on the form table by potential play-off opponents Nottingham Forest. On form, Watford look to be going up with Cardiff who will be welcoming back Craig Bellamy to the fold shortly. If our Douglas brings in an attacking loan player who is as effective as Dawson has been for us, the rest of the season could be very interesting!

Last edited by Keegan on Tue Mar 12 2013, 21:30; edited 1 time in total

20Wanderers - On Form! Empty Re: Wanderers - On Form! Mon Mar 11 2013, 15:42

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Boggersbelief wrote:We are finally starting to gel as N'Gog said.

And with our better players returning I can only see us going from strength to strength. The sooner we replace knight with wheater the better!
There is no way Wheater is replacing Knight unless he gets injured, anyway he has been pretty good of late.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum