Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How long will you live?

+2
Banks of the Croal
jayjay23
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How long will you live? Empty How long will you live? Mon Mar 18 2013, 01:08

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I read a couple of things about technology and robots today and about how artificial blood, though controlled replacement limbs, man-made kidneys and even hearts are becoming a reality.

If the medical/technological world advances for the next 30 years at the rate the computer tech has in the last 30 we could be looking at a whole world of possibilities for extending our lives...

Dodgy ticker, get a new one at 65. Arthritic hands mean you can't do anything you like any more, just have a couple of robot hands or arms popped on (you may not even have to have the old ones removed). And if we can keep our bodies active for longer we will probably be doing our brains a favour too.

Most people probably die from one of their major organs giving out/ or contracting a disease. How great would it be if you could simply have a new one fitted.

How much would it all cost though? Should we start saving now? Are todays young and rich (the Beckhams) going to be the only ones who can afford all the new bits and we will see David and Victoria pottering around until they are 183?

Is 70 old enough or do you want longer?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-11885766How long will you live? _50237806_leg
(Robotic legs help stroke patients to walk again! - going to the leg shop might be as common as going to the shoe shop)

2How long will you live? Empty Re: How long will you live? Mon Mar 18 2013, 01:58

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'm looking for about 80 and without the aid of any plastic attatchments.

All being well.

3How long will you live? Empty Re: How long will you live? Mon Mar 18 2013, 02:38

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Or you could try the death clock.
Put in a few details, press 'go' and it will tell you the date you are going to die on.

http://www.deathclock.com/

(I know it's only a bit of fun but when you see an actual date with you name on it you realise suddenly that death is a reality and perhaps the date it gives is quite realistic inasmuch as you could really be dead by then and not see anything further than say 2030 or 2055 or 2074 - depending on how far along you already are)

4How long will you live? Empty Re: How long will you live? Mon Mar 18 2013, 07:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If you keep posting this crap you won't see past Friday.

5How long will you live? Empty Re: How long will you live? Mon Mar 18 2013, 08:13

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How long will you live? 3077217049

6How long will you live? Empty Re: How long will you live? Mon Mar 18 2013, 18:23

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

HGH, makes you live longer.

I've never had a better six pack too.

It takes a couple of months to kick in though.

7How long will you live? Empty Re: How long will you live? Mon Mar 18 2013, 18:38

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:HGH, makes you live longer.

If you carry on sucking on those cheroots you will be lucky to see your 30th birthday.

8How long will you live? Empty Re: How long will you live? Mon Mar 18 2013, 18:41

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:HGH, makes you live longer.

If you carry on sucking on those cheroots you will be lucky to see your 30th birthday.

You inject it into your stomach.

It gets you ripped, and speeds up your recovery time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum