Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy birthday Bolton Hater.

+4
aaron_bwfc
Boggersbelief
Mr Magoo
scottjames30
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Happy birthday Bolton Hater. Empty Happy birthday Bolton Hater. Wed Apr 03 2013, 09:09

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Did you get a straw hat and banjo ?

2Happy birthday Bolton Hater. Empty Re: Happy birthday Bolton Hater. Wed Apr 03 2013, 09:38

he got an extra go on his pet sister this morning!

3Happy birthday Bolton Hater. Empty Re: Happy birthday Bolton Hater. Wed Apr 03 2013, 09:52

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Happy Birthday BH, hope you have a good one. Happy birthday Bolton Hater. 2486224328 Up the Bolton .

4Happy birthday Bolton Hater. Empty Re: Happy birthday Bolton Hater. Wed Apr 03 2013, 11:06

Fuck the lot of you fuckers. I'll be getting my present off Wendy from Wilpshire tonight. I love shagging posh slags.

And how the fuck do you know it's my birthday you stalkers?

5Happy birthday Bolton Hater. Empty Re: Happy birthday Bolton Hater. Wed Apr 03 2013, 11:13

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It says at the bottom of the home page you blind bastard.

6Happy birthday Bolton Hater. Empty Re: Happy birthday Bolton Hater. Wed Apr 03 2013, 11:15

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Happy birthday Bolton Hater. 2798387234 Do you shower on your birthday ?

7Happy birthday Bolton Hater. Empty Re: Happy birthday Bolton Hater. Wed Apr 03 2013, 11:58

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Happy Birthday.........High sixes all round.

Very Happy

8Happy birthday Bolton Hater. Empty Re: Happy birthday Bolton Hater. Wed Apr 03 2013, 12:30

Bolton Hater wrote:i love the lot of you fuckers. I'll be getting my present off my sister at home tonight. I love shagging posh slags and eating ginsters!

you are all so thoughtful and i really appreciate it, thank you.

you're welcome!

9Happy birthday Bolton Hater. Empty Re: Happy birthday Bolton Hater. Wed Apr 03 2013, 19:14

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Happy Birthday BH, enjoy it

10Happy birthday Bolton Hater. Empty Re: Happy birthday Bolton Hater. Wed Apr 03 2013, 19:21

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's not his birthday.

11Happy birthday Bolton Hater. Empty Re: Happy birthday Bolton Hater. Wed Apr 03 2013, 19:34

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Definitely no greetings from me - btw!!!

Geen gefeliciteerd!

12Happy birthday Bolton Hater. Empty Re: Happy birthday Bolton Hater. Wed Apr 03 2013, 19:44

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bolton Hater wrote:Fuck the lot of you fuckers. I'll be getting my present off Wendy from Wilpshire tonight. I love shagging posh slags.

And how the fuck do you know it's my birthday you stalkers?
They've got a football club called Wilpshire Wanderers - like the rest of Blackburn,a bunch of amateurs. Perhaps he's got his clubs mixed up.
BH -this is BOLTON Wanderers here

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum