Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

FAO BWFC71

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FAO BWFC71 Empty FAO BWFC71 Sun Apr 07 2013, 03:02

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Chris noticed your breakdown on here and BA, and would like to offer this bit of advice, if you feel people on here and BA have a vendetta against you, and you want to go on record as saying you want former BA posters banned then you need to seek medical advice, this is the internet, you don't know any of these people, they don't know you, you do post some intelligent stuff, but then you spoil that with utter guff.

Sluffy has suggested you are a made up character, but I don't think thats the case, I think you are an itelligent fella with a mental block, by that I mean you rise too easily to the bait offered to you, now reasonable people take banter and give in equal amounts, you on the other hand just revert to unreadable rants, think back to what you said about me on BA, and why I did'nt rise to it, then and only then will you realise what the internet is all about, bullshit or truth is irrelevant, people have given me loads of grief both here and BA including you, the difference is I let it go, so should you.

2FAO BWFC71 Empty Re: FAO BWFC71 Sun Apr 07 2013, 11:15

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Good post

3FAO BWFC71 Empty Re: FAO BWFC71 Sun Apr 07 2013, 12:32

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

MartinBWFC wrote:Sluffy has suggested you are a made up character, but I don't think thats the case

I don't know whether this guy is made up or not. I originally thought he was, but I found out earlier this season that he was telling the truth about living in the Netherlands, so if he's telling the truth about that, he's likely telling the truth about other things too. Quite scary that a guy would reveal the stuff he does about himself online actually. Each to their own though!

4FAO BWFC71 Empty Re: FAO BWFC71 Sun Apr 07 2013, 19:32

Just when you want the fat bugger to talk he shuts up!

5FAO BWFC71 Empty Re: FAO BWFC71 Sun Apr 07 2013, 19:45

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is this really necessary.

Time to move on i think.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum