Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Women and getting ready

5 posters

Does your lass take ages to get ready?

Women and getting ready Vote_lcap75%Women and getting ready Vote_rcap 75% [ 9 ]
Women and getting ready Vote_lcap25%Women and getting ready Vote_rcap 25% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 12

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Women and getting ready Empty Women and getting ready Mon Apr 08 2013, 16:59

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

How long does it take to apply a bit of make up and sort your hair out. I get so tired of waiting around, I hate waiting! Women and getting ready 3883682494

Edit: I've been waiting about two fucking hours for our lass to get ready, I need a drink.

2Women and getting ready Empty Re: Women and getting ready Mon Apr 08 2013, 17:04

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Yes she takes the piss to the point where i get severe rage

3Women and getting ready Empty Re: Women and getting ready Mon Apr 08 2013, 17:09

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nothing wrong with wanting to look good.

4Women and getting ready Empty Re: Women and getting ready Mon Apr 08 2013, 17:28

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Leeds_Trotter wrote:How long does it take to apply a bit of make up and sort your hair out. I get so tired of waiting around, I hate waiting! Women and getting ready 3883682494

Edit: I've been waiting about two fucking hours for our lass to get ready, I need a drink.
She must be a proper munter if it takes her that long to try and look good, JSL.

5Women and getting ready Empty Tue Apr 09 2013, 09:07

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

MartinBWFC wrote:
Leeds_Trotter wrote:How long does it take to apply a bit of make up and sort your hair out. I get so tired of waiting around, I hate waiting! Women and getting ready 3883682494

She must be a proper munter if it takes her that long to try and look good, JSL.
not at all, I personally believe this is naturally beautiful, but you know what women are like, they are never happy with how they look.

6Women and getting ready Empty Re: Women and getting ready Tue Apr 09 2013, 10:02

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sweeping generalisations don't help. Totally depends on the individual.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum