Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Club Captain 2013/14 Season- Your choice (Comment to justify)

+11
observer
Soul Kitchen
Keegan
xmiles
Sgt. Bash
aaron_bwfc
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
SKDArmy
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Who would be your next club captain

Club Captain 2013/14 Season- Your choice (Comment to justify) Vote_lcap3%Club Captain 2013/14 Season- Your choice (Comment to justify) Vote_rcap 3% [ 1 ]
Club Captain 2013/14 Season- Your choice (Comment to justify) Vote_lcap0%Club Captain 2013/14 Season- Your choice (Comment to justify) Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Club Captain 2013/14 Season- Your choice (Comment to justify) Vote_lcap19%Club Captain 2013/14 Season- Your choice (Comment to justify) Vote_rcap 19% [ 6 ]
Club Captain 2013/14 Season- Your choice (Comment to justify) Vote_lcap0%Club Captain 2013/14 Season- Your choice (Comment to justify) Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Club Captain 2013/14 Season- Your choice (Comment to justify) Vote_lcap9%Club Captain 2013/14 Season- Your choice (Comment to justify) Vote_rcap 9% [ 3 ]
Club Captain 2013/14 Season- Your choice (Comment to justify) Vote_lcap16%Club Captain 2013/14 Season- Your choice (Comment to justify) Vote_rcap 16% [ 5 ]
Club Captain 2013/14 Season- Your choice (Comment to justify) Vote_lcap3%Club Captain 2013/14 Season- Your choice (Comment to justify) Vote_rcap 3% [ 1 ]
Club Captain 2013/14 Season- Your choice (Comment to justify) Vote_lcap34%Club Captain 2013/14 Season- Your choice (Comment to justify) Vote_rcap 34% [ 11 ]
Club Captain 2013/14 Season- Your choice (Comment to justify) Vote_lcap9%Club Captain 2013/14 Season- Your choice (Comment to justify) Vote_rcap 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 32

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

SKDArmy

SKDArmy
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Presuming all current permanent players stay next year (Apart from SKD obviously), who would be your pick to don the captains armband for the 2013/14 season?

Last edited by SKDArmy on Fri Apr 12 2013, 15:33; edited 1 time in total

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Gary Neville

SKDArmy

SKDArmy
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

I picked Medo because of his pitbull terrier style. He's a good example of the club with his calm nature but has much passion. He also seems to be becoming a fan favourite!

SKDArmy

SKDArmy
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Sluffy wrote:Gary Neville

Seeing as Gary is retired that may be a tricky one!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

None of them. This squad have proven themselves to be a team of ponces. We need a new captain who hasn't been exposed to the Coyle/Freedman school of poncing.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I voted Zat Knight as it will be him.

Voted Medo but I'd rather see somebody new come in and take the armband as Im not positive how much English Medo speaks.

Second choice would be Wheater who should be back in the first team next year.

SKDArmy

SKDArmy
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Which jokers voted mears -,-

SKDArmy

SKDArmy
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Natasha Whittam wrote:None of them. This squad have proven themselves to be a team of ponces. We need a new captain who hasn't been exposed to the Coyle/Freedman school of poncing.
Well who would you bring in then?

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why have you left Holden out?

It would be a toss up between him and kamara for me.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Voted Medo but I'd rather see somebody new come in and take the armband as Im not positive how much English Medo speaks.

Medo speaks fluent english

Boggersbelief wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:Voted Medo but I'd rather see somebody new come in and take the armband as Im not positive how much English Medo speaks.

Medo speaks fluent english

cheers

Boggersbelief wrote:Why have you left Holden out?

It would be a toss up between him and kamara for me.

Yeah if Holden gets fit and in the team he should be captain

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Medo captain - Wheats as vice captain and get rid of Knight as any sort of captain IMO.

Medo speaks good english and seems the type not to take any bullshit off anyone - leads by example....though I do fear him being sent off quite a bit if he loses it.

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Holden captain, Wheater vice captain, Knight sacked.

Can someone please add Holden to the poll options?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Thank you whichever mod stepped in, I have now voted for Holden.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Tough decision.

It seems a bit early to pick Medo but I agree he looks promising. I'd probably opt for Wheater when he's back or maybe Ricketts but who the fuck are the 3 WUMs who voted for Mears?

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

My vote goes to Medo. He seems set to make that defensive midfielder role his own and is equally willing to get stuck in as he is to shoot at goal. His passion and determination to do well is evident in his 'all-in' style of play and that sort of attitude would be great to have throughout the squad.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Voted Wheater.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum