Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer Rumour Update: Trent Sainsbury and Matt Mills

5 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JakeSnake

David Lee
David Lee

Apparently, Bolton have offered 21 year old Central Coast Mariners right back Trent Sainsbury a trial in the summer. He went to the under 20s World Cup with Australia and is ready to be let go so he can ply his trade in Europe with Southampton, Roda JC and Basel all looking to sign him aswell. A fee of around 500k will be sufficient. Could see this happening as he is said to be a young talent which is what Dougie wants but he would probably join Basel or Southampton

Meanwhile, Leeds are said to be interested in Matt Mills. Brian McDermott had him whilst he was at Reading before letting him join Leicester and is said to be keen on taking him to his new club Leeds to kick start their revival. Honestly can't see this happening. Dougie wouldn't be stupid enough to get rid of a central defender and he has only joined the club in August.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

JakeSnake wrote:

Meanwhile, Leeds are said to be interested in Matt Mills. Brian McDermott had him whilst he was at Reading before letting him join Leicester and is said to be keen on taking him to his new club Leeds to kick start their revival. Honestly can't see this happening. Dougie wouldn't be stupid enough to get rid of a central defender and he has only joined the club in August.

Tbh I haven't been impressed with Mills at all. Every time I have seen him play he hasn't struck me as an outstanding centre back.

JakeSnake

David Lee
David Lee

He is certainly better than Ream and with us having no Dawson next season then he will be needed

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Mills was decent for Leicester, although I accept he hasn't played that well since joining us. However; I'd keep him, I'm keen to see how he performs under Dougie.

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Matt Mills and Tim Ream should be two of the first players to be shown the door in the summer. There is a decent chance Mills could end up at Leeds, thank God!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mills is up there in the "worst signing ever" stakes. Awful defender, truly awful.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum