Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tensions BOIL OVER at WOLVES.

+3
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Tensions BOIL OVER at WOLVES. Empty Tensions BOIL OVER at WOLVES. Sat Apr 27 2013, 17:18

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bit of trouble reported.

in fighting.

Tensions BOIL OVER at WOLVES. BI3uOtYCMAIHV07

Tensions BOIL OVER at WOLVES. BI3qYn1CUAAzR1k

2Tensions BOIL OVER at WOLVES. Empty Re: Tensions BOIL OVER at WOLVES. Sat Apr 27 2013, 17:23

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Funny stuff.

3Tensions BOIL OVER at WOLVES. Empty Re: Tensions BOIL OVER at WOLVES. Sat Apr 27 2013, 17:24

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Glad we're not as shit as them.

4Tensions BOIL OVER at WOLVES. Empty Re: Tensions BOIL OVER at WOLVES. Sat Apr 27 2013, 17:36

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

We were under Coyle!

5Tensions BOIL OVER at WOLVES. Empty Re: Tensions BOIL OVER at WOLVES. Sat Apr 27 2013, 17:38

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Tensions BOIL OVER at WOLVES. _67280859_67280858

6Tensions BOIL OVER at WOLVES. Empty Re: Tensions BOIL OVER at WOLVES. Sat Apr 27 2013, 17:39

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:We were under Coyle!

I'm doing my best to forget he ever existed, thanks for reminding me.

7Tensions BOIL OVER at WOLVES. Empty Re: Tensions BOIL OVER at WOLVES. Sat Apr 27 2013, 17:43

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Tensions BOIL OVER at WOLVES. _67281490_67281489

8Tensions BOIL OVER at WOLVES. Empty Re: Tensions BOIL OVER at WOLVES. Sat Apr 27 2013, 17:44

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Very Happy cheers

9Tensions BOIL OVER at WOLVES. Empty Re: Tensions BOIL OVER at WOLVES. Sat Apr 27 2013, 17:45

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Do you think they are down ?

10Tensions BOIL OVER at WOLVES. Empty Re: Tensions BOIL OVER at WOLVES. Sat Apr 27 2013, 17:57

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Last price matched on betfair on them to go down = 1/10.
Tough place to go for their final game - at Brighton. If Peterborough win their game this evening (currently 0-0 at home to Sheff Wed), Wolves will need Barnsley and Peterborough to both lose too.
Its funny after Dean Saunders was acting like an arrogant success story before our game with them, he was saying they were looking to beat us and Huddersfield and was confident they would be well clear of danger.

11Tensions BOIL OVER at WOLVES. Empty Re: Tensions BOIL OVER at WOLVES. Sat Apr 27 2013, 18:01

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Yes.

They need to win and two other teams lose - one of whom as to let in about 7?

Can't see all that happening.

Also anyone hear about the Brentford v Doncaster game?

Winner went up - loser into play offs.

Apparently game tied - last minute pen for Brentford - they miss - Doncaster go up the other end - score and win!

Fine margins, eh!

12Tensions BOIL OVER at WOLVES. Empty Re: Tensions BOIL OVER at WOLVES. Sat Apr 27 2013, 18:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Yes.

They need to win and two other teams lose - one of whom as to let in about 7?

Can't see all that happening.

Not exactly true. They have a better goal difference than Barnsley and three less than Peterborough.

13Tensions BOIL OVER at WOLVES. Empty Re: Tensions BOIL OVER at WOLVES. Sat Apr 27 2013, 18:08

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The worst thing they ever did was sack mad Mick.

14Tensions BOIL OVER at WOLVES. Empty Re: Tensions BOIL OVER at WOLVES. Sat Apr 27 2013, 18:11

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:The worst thing they ever did was sack mad Mick.

Agreed.

15Tensions BOIL OVER at WOLVES. Empty Re: Tensions BOIL OVER at WOLVES. Sat Apr 27 2013, 18:38

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

disagree tbh, they didn't sack him soon enough, and then made the wrong appointment when they did.

McCarthy was going to take them down anyway.

Ok, i doubt he'd have got them relegated in this league but who knows.

16Tensions BOIL OVER at WOLVES. Empty Re: Tensions BOIL OVER at WOLVES. Sat Apr 27 2013, 18:41

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

disagree tbh, they didn't sack him soon enough, and then made the wrong appointment when they did.

Disagree Hips, look at what he's done with Ipswich , they were bottom when he took over.

Who were wolves ever going to attract better than mad Mick ?

17Tensions BOIL OVER at WOLVES. Empty Re: Tensions BOIL OVER at WOLVES. Sat Apr 27 2013, 18:42

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Mick has done a great job at Ipswich. They are only 7 points off the play offs. I don't blame Wolves sacking him because he wasn't the right man to take them any further.

Haha - as I say that Peterborough have scored. Another nail in the Wolves coffin.

18Tensions BOIL OVER at WOLVES. Empty Re: Tensions BOIL OVER at WOLVES. Sat Apr 27 2013, 18:48

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Disagree Hips, look at what he's done with Ipswich , they were bottom when he took over.

I actually can't remember at the time who was about but it's gut check time for a club like Wolves when you get to Xmas and you're struggling badly in the prem.

We had the same dilemma with Coyle and look what happened. Wolves have made some terrible appointments after mick and thats their problem.

I'm obviously not a mick fan but you can't argue with what he's done at ipswich, he's one of those managers though thats only good to a point, a megson, an organiser, terrible football but thats by the by.

19Tensions BOIL OVER at WOLVES. Empty Re: Tensions BOIL OVER at WOLVES. Sat Apr 27 2013, 18:50

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

I actually can't remember at the time who was about but it's gut check time for a club like Wolves when you get to Xmas and you're struggling badly in the prem.

We had the same dilemma with Coyle and look what happened. Wolves have made some terrible appointments after mick and thats their problem.

I'm obviously not a mick fan but you can't argue with what he's done at ipswich, he's one of those managers though thats only good to a point, a megson, an organiser, terrible football but thats by the by.

So did i win the debate then, Hips ? Very Happy

20Tensions BOIL OVER at WOLVES. Empty Re: Tensions BOIL OVER at WOLVES. Sat Apr 27 2013, 18:53

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well i do agree they wouldn't be in this position with mick, but they'd be in the championship.

so i'll give you a 90% win.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum