Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who's Been Up To Mischief In Stroud?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who's Been Up To Mischief In Stroud? Empty Who's Been Up To Mischief In Stroud? Wed May 01 2013, 17:30

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Just as I've been siding with families going in Harvesters on match days it would appear our own knobheads have been up to no good in a pub in Stroud! A letter I have just read in today's BN would suggest that The Lord John pub in Stroud had a visitation of our very own half wits according to an expat writing in the readers letters with regard to Saturday's match. Whilst not going into too much detail apparently the bar had to be closed and the Mayor of Bolton has been informed!
Bad lads, behave yourselves!!

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

later on they all went on the rampage, reportedly causing £250.000 improvement to Stroud City Centre.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It was Reebok Rebel & Tigermin. I'm grassing them up if there's a reward.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

No reward N but should these people in the pub check that there were no fixtures on that day near them? After all it was some fifty plus miles away from Cardiff! I rest my case M'Lord!!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:No reward N but should these people in the pub check that there were no fixtures on that day near them? After all it was some fifty plus miles away from Cardiff! I rest my case M'Lord!!

Reebok Rebel is the type to get lost easily.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

the walkden whites halfway house id suspect...

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

What a proper sad fucker, ok it is acceptable to feel a little pang of disrespect for your fellow Boltonians, but to write to the Mayor, well just shows how little he has in his sad little life.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum