Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

sluffy

+12
gloswhite
scottjames30
Bernard Dennis Park
Hipster_Nebula
WhiteBic
summercummings
MartinBWFC
Keegan
Angry Dad
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
waynagain
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1sluffy Empty sluffy Wed 15 May - 14:17

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I understand you have a message for me?

2sluffy Empty Re: sluffy Wed 15 May - 14:24

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is this the week for strange posts?

3sluffy Empty Re: sluffy Wed 15 May - 14:50

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Hello and welcome Wayne, thank you for going to the trouble to join here.

Not a message as such, more that I've always thought that you've been good debater who I've enjoyed reading on the forums that I have seen you on previously and that I saw that you recently got banned from the Mavis forum for having the temerity to disagree with the owner of that site! I'm not on his Christmas card list either!

I noted that you had not been a regular on the Bolton News forum and so I posted on there with the intent to make you aware of this site and hopefully to encourage you to check it out and enjoy it.

I don't usually go out of my way to attempt to attract people to our forum but I particularly think you would enjoy it here with us and equally we enjoy your views, opinions and banter.

I apologise if you feel I've misled you to here but my intention was for the mutual benefit of us all.

I hope you do decide to check us out now that you are here - and I give you my word that your account will never be hacked!

4sluffy Empty Re: sluffy Wed 15 May - 14:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wayne - sluffy pays me £500 a week to post here, make sure you get yourself a good deal.

5sluffy Empty Re: sluffy Wed 15 May - 15:15

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Who's Mavis? come to that who is Amos?

6sluffy Empty Re: sluffy Wed 15 May - 15:18

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Wayne Rooney is a member?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

7sluffy Empty Re: sluffy Wed 15 May - 15:24

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Keegan wrote:Wayne Rooney is a member?
He most certainly is, just not in the traditional sense.

8sluffy Empty Re: sluffy Wed 15 May - 15:27

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Well done. sluffy 459784477

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

9sluffy Empty Re: sluffy Wed 15 May - 15:47

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:come to that who is Amos?

Seriously?

10sluffy Empty Re: sluffy Wed 15 May - 15:52

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:come to that who is Amos?

Seriously?
No idea!! who are they?

11sluffy Empty Re: sluffy Wed 15 May - 16:22

summercummings

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

I'm amazed the Mavis forum is still going, the people running it have alienated virtually the whole BWFC posting community to the point where it now has 3 posters. Horrible site full of adverts and power mad moderators.

12sluffy Empty Re: sluffy Wed 15 May - 16:27

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I might have a gander at the Mavis forum, it sounds like a barrell of laughs.

13sluffy Empty Re: sluffy Wed 15 May - 18:47

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I do feel a bit sad looking at the old bolton banter forum nowadays.

It really would be better to just close it and have the 4 members post elsewhere.

14sluffy Empty Re: sluffy Wed 15 May - 19:06

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

It shows what can happen when admin and mods are out of control.

They just fuck their own forums up.

15sluffy Empty Re: sluffy Wed 15 May - 21:14

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I got an email from 'Josh' alias (Mike Smith) saying-

Quote, "I've tried to give you the benefit of the doubt.. but for some reason our personalities seem to clash.. so I think it best that you move on to another forum.."

"Thank you for your contribution."

Anyone considering going on there should remember the rules - just agree with everybody, especially Josh. Remember that if your personality 'clashes' with his, he will ban you.He has a major problem with Bogdan, probably 4 out 5 posts by Josh are 'anti Bogdan'. There was one nitwit on there who advocated physical violence against Bogdan and he as the Admin did nothing!! Somebody called another member a 'cunt', he did nothing, but when he told me I was "full of shit", I told him he was a "Turd with wrinkles" and he reprimanded me for bad language. He uses the site to boost his ego and threaten people like he used to do on the old Official Forum before he and his buddies got it closed down with threats of violence against BWFC employees. I think he thought he was punishing me, but in actuality he did me a favour.

16sluffy Empty Re: sluffy Wed 15 May - 21:16

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

waynagain wrote:I got an email from 'Josh' alias (Mike Smith) saying-

Quote, "I've tried to give you the benefit of the doubt.. but for some reason our personalities seem to clash.. so I think it best that you move on to another forum.."

"Thank you for your contribution."

Anyone considering going on there should remember the rules - just agree with everybody, especially Josh. Remember that if your personality 'clashes' with his, he will ban you.He has a major problem with Bogdan, probably 4 out 5 posts by Josh are 'anti Bogdan'. There was one nitwit on there who advocated physical violence against Bogdan and he as the Admin did nothing!! Somebody called another member a 'cunt', he did nothing, but when he told me I was "full of shit", I told him he was a "Turd with wrinkles" and he reprimanded me for bad language. He uses the site to boost his ego and threaten people like he used to do on the old Official Forum before he and his buddies got it closed down with threats of violence against BWFC employees. I think he thought he was punishing me, but in actuality he did me a favour.

I'll go on soon Laughing

17sluffy Empty Re: sluffy Wed 15 May - 21:41

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

To be fair that site does seem perfect for Scott Very Happy

18sluffy Empty Re: sluffy Wed 15 May - 22:07

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Welcome Wayne. most days its as mad as a box of frogs, but its got an extremely varied bunch of posters, all with valid arguments, (mostly Smile ) , all both tolerant, and intolerant, depending on the topic and posters. With the number of posters, and amount of activity on here, its interesting, and humourous, most of the time.

(Did I say the right things Sluffy, and can you remember to sign the cheque this time Very Happy )

19sluffy Empty Re: sluffy Wed 15 May - 22:32

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Hi, just to let anyone on here who doesn't know me, here's a bit about myself. I'm originally from Bolton, Lived on Markland Hill Lane until I was 12 and then lived on Ivy Road. I lived in Bermuda for 6 years and now live in the USA in New Jersey - about 30 miles west of NY City. I come over to see the whites a couple of times a year and have several friends who are former players. If I think someone is stealing a living at BWFC I'll say so, if I think somebody is doing a good job I'll also say so. When I'm in Bolton I usually have a few beers in the Queen Elizabeth in Great Lever or Scotts before a game, so on my next trip, anyone looking to share a few beers, let me know.

20sluffy Empty Re: sluffy Wed 15 May - 22:36

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

waynagain wrote:If I think someone is stealing a living at BWFC I'll say so, if I think somebody is doing a good job I'll also say so.

I look forward to your views Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum