Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

First film you remember seeing???

+15
BoltonTillIDie
Mr Magoo
aaron_bwfc
bwfc71
Hipster_Nebula
LW23
Norpig
Bernard Dennis Park
Angry Dad
Keegan
xmiles
Copper Dragon
MartinBWFC
Sluffy
Banks of the Croal
19 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1First film you remember seeing??? Empty First film you remember seeing??? Sat May 18, 2013 11:41 pm

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Not counting the saturday flick shows.

Mine would be The Dambusters.

My dad took me to see it at The Palace picture house off Bury Old rd.

It was the 70th anniversary of the actual raid, just a few days ago.

2First film you remember seeing??? Empty Re: First film you remember seeing??? Sat May 18, 2013 11:50 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

The Ten Commandments at the Odeon.

It was much better than going to church too!

3First film you remember seeing??? Empty Re: First film you remember seeing??? Sun May 19, 2013 12:17 am

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The Exorcist, didn't sleep for weeks.

4First film you remember seeing??? Empty Re: First film you remember seeing??? Sun May 19, 2013 12:37 am

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Whistle Down The Wind.

And what a great film it was/is.

The great Hayley Mills and the Burnley and Pendle folk.

Brilliant film.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0v6YOALPYc

5First film you remember seeing??? Empty Re: First film you remember seeing??? Sun May 19, 2013 7:46 am

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Bambi. I think I cried when his mother got killed.

6First film you remember seeing??? Empty Re: First film you remember seeing??? Sun May 19, 2013 8:12 am

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

First film you remember seeing??? 200px-Seven_Brides_for_Seven_Brothers_London_recording

I was only a good idea when this movie was first released in 1954 and movies didn't travel particularly quickly from US/UK in the days of my youth, but I remember my parents taking me along to see this.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

7First film you remember seeing??? Empty Re: First film you remember seeing??? Sun May 19, 2013 10:17 am

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Freaky Friday with a young Jodie foster before she knew she was a dyke.

8First film you remember seeing??? Empty Re: First film you remember seeing??? Sun May 19, 2013 10:18 am

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Superman.

9First film you remember seeing??? Empty Re: First film you remember seeing??? Sun May 19, 2013 10:22 am

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i remember going to watch a Winnie the Pooh film as a kid and also going to watch Star Wars!

10First film you remember seeing??? Empty Re: First film you remember seeing??? Sun May 19, 2013 11:41 am

LW23

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

jaws

11First film you remember seeing??? Empty Re: First film you remember seeing??? Sun May 19, 2013 11:44 am

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Back to the futre at my grans.

12First film you remember seeing??? Empty Re: First film you remember seeing??? Sun May 19, 2013 12:02 pm

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Live and Let Die at Butlins!

Then at the Odeon in Bolton had to be either Star Wars or Moonraker (whichever one came out first)

13First film you remember seeing??? Empty Re: First film you remember seeing??? Sun May 19, 2013 12:17 pm

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Jurassic Park.

14First film you remember seeing??? Empty Re: First film you remember seeing??? Sun May 19, 2013 12:34 pm

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Debbie does Dallas

15First film you remember seeing??? Empty Re: First film you remember seeing??? Sun May 19, 2013 12:36 pm

Never Ending Story

16First film you remember seeing??? Empty Re: First film you remember seeing??? Sun May 19, 2013 12:38 pm

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

ET

17First film you remember seeing??? Empty Re: First film you remember seeing??? Sun May 19, 2013 1:49 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Zulu.

18First film you remember seeing??? Empty Re: First film you remember seeing??? Sun May 19, 2013 2:40 pm

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

OneFinFreedman wrote:Never Ending Story

I remember that as being a pretty good movie, but I don't remember how it ended...

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

19First film you remember seeing??? Empty Re: First film you remember seeing??? Sun May 19, 2013 4:30 pm

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Swiss Family Robinson at the Royal on St George's Rd.

20First film you remember seeing??? Empty Re: First film you remember seeing??? Sun May 19, 2013 4:31 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

OneFinFreedman wrote:Never Ending Story

Is that a true story ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum