Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Big Sam at it again (no not the Panorama thingy!)

5 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

You've got to admire his cheek - if you don't try you don't get!

West Ham failed with loan bids for strikers Fernando Torres and Carlos Tevez in January, co-chairman David Gold has told BBC Sport.

The Hammers asked to take 27-year-old Torres from Chelsea for one to two months but their approach was rejected.

Manchester City were approached three times about bringing Tevez, 28, back to Upton Park, said Gold.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can't blame Big Sam for trying. He was always a good wheeler dealer. The deal with Torres fell through when Sullivan told him he could wear his own personal Hammers shirt.

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I thought this was going to be a thread about jumping the hotdog queue.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Go on, tell us the tale again - you know you want to!

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I remember asking the same question on another BWFC forum but never getting an answer.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well i'll tell you a true story, a photographer mate of mine who takes pictures at a popular midlands club took a leak next to Big Sam and apparently he wiped his hands on his jacket and forewent washing his hands.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I am surprised Big Sam didn't twat him for pulling a stroke like that. At the very least, Big Sam should have sent your photographer mate a dry cleaning bill.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

haha! very good.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:I remember asking the same question on another BWFC forum but never getting an answer.

One Summer I was invited to a BBQ in Bolton, Allardyce was also on the guest list.

Anyway, when the food was ready the host asked everyone to form a queue. I got in the queue and was just about to hit the front when Fat Sam walked to the front of the line, grabbed two hotdogs with his pudgy fingers and held them aloft like they were the World Cup.

I've hated him ever since.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Big Sam certainly looks as if he enjoys his grub. You should have asked him for his autograph and as soon as he put the hot dogs down to reach for his pen,grabbed them. There is no way the tubby Brummie would have caught you.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:Big Sam certainly looks as if he enjoys his grub. You should have asked him for his autograph and as soon as he put the hot dogs down to reach for his pen,grabbed them. There is no way the tubby Brummie would have caught you.

Would you take Fat Sam's sloppy seconds?

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Depends on how fit the girl in question is.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Depends on how fit the girl in question is.

It was a hot dog.

Do you regularly mix hotdogs and girls up? You must have had some awkward moments.

Natasha Whittam wrote:Do you regularly mix hotdogs and girls up? You must have had some awkward moments.

ive mixed plenty of things up with women- it all makes for a varied sex life

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Sir Nut's Dad wrote:ive mixed plenty of things up with women- it all makes for a varied sex life

Listen to the voice of experience, Natasha Twisted Evil .

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum