Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bracknell UFO photo "one of the best", says expert

+5
waynagain
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
Jamster26
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Found this article and thought it was quite interesting. Do we think it's legit?

Bracknell UFO photo "one of the best", says expert UFO-4323928

A former Ministry of Defence (MoD) UFO expert says a photo of UFOs over Bracknell is "one of the best" he has seen.

Nick Pope, who worked at the Government's MoD for 21 years and investigated reports of UFO sightings from 1991 to 1994, last night commented on the photo taken over Harmans Water last Friday.

Nick said: "It's one of the best UFO photos I've seen for a while.

"The shape and colour seems to rule out things like aircraft lights or Chinese lanterns.

"It would be interesting to know if anyone else saw this, or if anything unusual was tracked on radar."

Basingstoke man Steve Lambert took the photo from the terrace in front of the Running Horse Pub, London Road, at around 8pm, after spotting the two discs in the sky.

Read the original story here - Did you spot Bracknell UFO?

The 42-year-old from Basingstoke said the discs appeared for "less than five seconds" and were heading south-west "at speed towards Basingstoke - quicker than any normal aircraft".

The driving instructor wants to know if anyone else saw the lights and wonders if there is life "out there".

This is the second UFO sighting over Bracknell this year.

In February a mysterious object was seen in Sandy Lane, around two miles from where this photo was taken.

Credit: getreading.co.uk

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why would a species capable of making these amazing aircraft visit fucking bracknell.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Why would a species capable of making these amazing aircraft visit fucking bracknell.

You idiot, if they didn't have a map of the world they could end up anywhere.

There are definitely aliens, I hope I see one before I croak it.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There are "aliens" almost certainly. I've always said that.

but people seem to just assume they take a, basically, human form and drive ships around that humans are familiar with from sci fi films.

lets face it the chance of any of these things happening are absolutely miniscule.

but lets assume they are tiny humans with big eyes and drive star wars ships around. Why on earth don't they come and say hello?

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

but lets assume they are tiny humans with big eyes and drive star wars ships around. Why on earth don't they come and say hello?

I've been asking myself the same question about some of the lurkers on this forum! Very Happy

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

I've been asking myself the same question about some of the lurkers on this forum! Very Happy
"HELLO", I'm an alien and I can prove it because I have an 'alien registration card'. - which also proves that I'm legal.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm referring to Nuts members who have been registered for several months and frequent the board but never post. I'm wondering if they are still trying to decipher our language?

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4975380/Labour-politician-Ive-fathered-a-child-with-my-ALIEN-lover.html

This guy should be able to prove if it's real or not because he goes up on one 4 times a year to have sex

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Why would a species capable of making these amazing aircraft visit fucking bracknell.

Why would any species visit Bracknell? It's a shitehole.
It's also about 10 miles from Farnborough and Aldershot if that has any relevance.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I had to do a 6 week training course in Farnborough once.

what a dump.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I had to do a 6 week training course in Farnborough once.

what a dump.

I worked in Ascot for 3 years which was very nice as was Windsor and Maidenhead. What a contrast with Slough and Bracknell which are in spitting distance. I suspect there's been a fair bit of social engineering by the county planners going on...like when they moved Moss Side and Hulme residents to Wythenshawe so they could build yuppie flats on the prime site a mile from the city centre.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I watched a program the other week, and it were weird , some bloke broke his hand or wrist, he went to the hospital for an X ray and the doctor couldn't believe what he saw, a small chip was in -planted in his arm, no scars, no nothing, just a chip next to his bone, so he had it removed.

Everyone was baffled to how it got there, but the guy said since he had it removed he has no energy, and always feels tired, he said his brain doesn't feel as sharp either.

There's some real weird shit out there.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I don't believe in aliens. I don't believe there is life out there other than here on Earth.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:I don't believe in aliens. I don't believe there is life out there other than here on Earth.

You'll find out soon enough if you carry on scoffing the way you do.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Michael Bolton wrote:I don't believe in aliens. I don't believe there is life out there other than here on Earth.
Thats because you sucked em all into your gut thru a black hole .

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

You lot are talking about me as if I am some sort of fat bastard.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:You lot are talking about me as if I am some sort of fat bastard.

We prefer "larger than life" bastard on here.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum