Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Angry Dad and Natasha Whittam.

+3
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
scottjames30
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Angry Dad and Natasha Whittam. Empty Angry Dad and Natasha Whittam. Sat Jun 29 2013, 11:21

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think that both of them are too scared to make the first move, so i'll do it for them.

I can feel the vibe coming from them both that they fancy each other .

Where can I send them on there first date, Nat's a bit of a snob so she might not like KFC.

AD doesn't like chavs so McDonalds is out of the question.

I need your help, I think they'll both be really pleased with me for setting this up for them.

2Angry Dad and Natasha Whittam. Empty Re: Angry Dad and Natasha Whittam. Sat Jun 29 2013, 11:23

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

how about Nando's? Nat must surely have the fabled black card they give to all the celebs, and i bet Angry Dad can eat a full chicken no problem!

3Angry Dad and Natasha Whittam. Empty Re: Angry Dad and Natasha Whittam. Sat Jun 29 2013, 11:42

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad is a made up character.

4Angry Dad and Natasha Whittam. Empty Re: Angry Dad and Natasha Whittam. Sat Jun 29 2013, 12:04

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

and how about you?

5Angry Dad and Natasha Whittam. Empty Re: Angry Dad and Natasha Whittam. Sat Jun 29 2013, 12:09

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm very real.

6Angry Dad and Natasha Whittam. Empty Re: Angry Dad and Natasha Whittam. Sat Jun 29 2013, 12:24

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Lets get a few things straight, 1, Im 100% Real , 2, I love mcdonalds , 3, I,m a veggie sort of i dont eat meat, only fish burgers at mcd's and egg muffins and i eat lots of oily fish and qourn meat substitute.4, If that photo and its a big if is the real whittam yes i would fancy it and i'd give it the attention it deserves on the quiet like!!!, 5, she would give in to me i have no doubt about that at all, but she has avoided my genuine offer so i can only conclude its a fuckin man.

7Angry Dad and Natasha Whittam. Empty Re: Angry Dad and Natasha Whittam. Sat Jun 29 2013, 12:26

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:I'm very real.

Unlike you uneven tits.

8Angry Dad and Natasha Whittam. Empty Re: Angry Dad and Natasha Whittam. Sat Jun 29 2013, 12:58

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There's only one way to find out, I have booked both of you in at tgi-fridays in Prestwich tomorrow evening at 20.00, for a romantic evening, I've asked for a window view facing tescos .

The table for two is booked under Mr and Mrs Angry, and if all goes well there's a premier inn next door if you know what I mean (wink wink).

I've asked the staff to look after you, and make a fuss , remember AD, no weighing up the bar staff and getting caught, and Nat no complaining trying to get anyone the sack, just have a good night.

9Angry Dad and Natasha Whittam. Empty Re: Angry Dad and Natasha Whittam. Sat Jun 29 2013, 14:16

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Should have booked a fictitious venue to complete the set.

10Angry Dad and Natasha Whittam. Empty Re: Angry Dad and Natasha Whittam. Sat Jun 29 2013, 14:23

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Should have booked a fictitious venue to complete the set.

I thought of Disneyland, but hey.

11Angry Dad and Natasha Whittam. Empty Re: Angry Dad and Natasha Whittam. Sat Jun 29 2013, 14:26

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Should have booked a fictitious venue to complete the set.

lol! 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum