Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Luxury Football Team Coach's.

+3
kennster
Reebok Trotter
scottjames30
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Luxury Football Team Coach's. Empty Luxury Football Team Coach's. Sat Jun 29 2013, 15:45

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I like them, but what's the best luxury coach ?

Has anyone of you lucky people ever been on one, Bolton and Liverpool use Ellisons, UTD use Eavesway, they're a few others, have we got the dogs or is there better ?

Does anybody know this subject ?

2Luxury Football Team Coach's. Empty Re: Luxury Football Team Coach's. Sat Jun 29 2013, 17:14

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:

Does anybody know this subject ?

Amos is our resident coach expert. No doubt he will be along shortly to explain the finer points of luxury coach travel.

3Luxury Football Team Coach's. Empty Re: Luxury Football Team Coach's. Sat Jun 29 2013, 21:13

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Another question for Amos when will the direct train service from Bolton to London begin?

4Luxury Football Team Coach's. Empty Re: Luxury Football Team Coach's. Sun Jun 30 2013, 11:22

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Kennster - easy enough - it won't be happening as the Department for Transport have REFUSED the idea.

So in as much as First wanted to operate it as part of their franchise plan (just as much as Virgin), like everything else on the railways it has to get the approval from Department for Transport, and as usual us in the North West miss out!

You may not know but Bolton lose the First Transpennine services (Airport to Blackpool, Airport to Barrow and Airport to Glasgow/Edinburgh) and will not be replaced - They are being replaced by electric trains and will be running via Wigan and NOT Bolton.  ALL the diesel units are being moved to the London area. - by order of the Department for Transport

Also Northern Rail (joint venture between Nederland Spoorwegen-Abellio and Serco) will be losing their newer rolling stock - again they are being moved to the London area and will be replaced by rolling stock which are actually older than what we have now (and on average it is already 30 years old) - by order of the Department for Transport.

Also by 2019 ALL the train-buses (you know the ones coaches with 1980's bus seats and look like buses both inside and out) will bbe withdrawn BUT nothing has been place on order to rep[lace them - thus reducing Northern Rail's rolling stock even further, whilst the London area are getting a £10million investment in new trains with none being moved or withdrawn!!!

@RT for coaches, I honestly don't know who or which are the best!

5Luxury Football Team Coach's. Empty Re: Luxury Football Team Coach's. Sun Jun 30 2013, 11:37

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:

@RT for coaches, I honestly don't know who or which are the best!

I think Ellisons are the best because most of the Premier League teams seem to use them.

6Luxury Football Team Coach's. Empty Re: Luxury Football Team Coach's. Sun Jun 30 2013, 11:50

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I see Scottjames ,manages to get another mention of his favourite team - United - into one of his posts.
Last week he did one on former Red Scum Ronaldo, this week it's United's fucking bus!!!
I bet he goes down to Carrington and writes down all the players licence plate numbers.

7Luxury Football Team Coach's. Empty Re: Luxury Football Team Coach's. Sun Jun 30 2013, 12:54

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

waynagain wrote:I see Scottjames ,manages to get another mention of his favourite team - United - into one of his posts.
Last week he did one on former Red Scum Ronaldo, this week it's United's fucking bus!!!
I bet he goes down to Carrington and writes down all the players licence plate numbers.

Go away you train spotter .

8Luxury Football Team Coach's. Empty Re: Luxury Football Team Coach's. Sun Jun 30 2013, 13:14

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

waynagain wrote:I see Scottjames ,manages to get another mention of his favourite team - United - into one of his posts.

Grow up.

9Luxury Football Team Coach's. Empty Re: Luxury Football Team Coach's. Sun Jun 30 2013, 13:26

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

scottjames30 wrote:

Go away you train spotter .

Scottthered speaks

10Luxury Football Team Coach's. Empty Re: Luxury Football Team Coach's. Sun Jun 30 2013, 18:14

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You utter bellend.

11Luxury Football Team Coach's. Empty Re: Luxury Football Team Coach's. Sun Jun 30 2013, 18:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:You utter bellend.

He's accusing you of being a red Scott, have you ever felt so insulted?

12Luxury Football Team Coach's. Empty Re: Luxury Football Team Coach's. Sun Jun 30 2013, 18:20

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:You utter bellend.

He's accusing you of being a red Scott, have you ever felt so insulted?

if it were anybody else then yes, tbh I think he's just mental.

13Luxury Football Team Coach's. Empty Re: Luxury Football Team Coach's. Sun Jun 30 2013, 21:23

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

"Ugh, sorry If I slur my words, or start to tremble like a leaf, I must apologize, as it's the performance enhancing drugs I take."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum