Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gibralter

+4
xmiles
waynagain
Copper Dragon
Sluffy
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gibralter Empty Gibralter Mon Aug 12 2013, 23:10

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I know it probably grates a bit that a tiny part of their country was taken and still held by Britain going on for something like 300 years but wtf is Spain thinking about trying to bully the occupants there?

You think the penny might have dropped by now that the residents of Gibraltar don't want to be a part of Spain the way they have been treated over the years - Franco and fascism, in my parents time and a bankrupt country in mine - so you would have thought they might have tried going down the trying to win the hearts and minds route instead.

Oh no! State bullying it is now -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-23668589

Is it any wonder that every time the country votes on self determination they vote no to joining Spain!

Even the Gibraltar monkeys seem to be smarter than the Spanish are at being loved by the locals!

2Gibralter Empty Re: Gibralter Mon Aug 12 2013, 23:26

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It's ages since we've had a war with Spain, it's time that it happened again.

I mean we already invade the Costa's every year anyway and I'm sick of the Scottish Languostine's being exported to Spain. I like langoustine's.

We need to eat more seafood in this country and an invasion of Spain would help with that.

Bloody dagos.

3Gibralter Empty Re: Gibralter Tue Aug 13 2013, 01:51

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Copper Dragon wrote:It's ages since we've had a war with Spain, it's time that it happened again.

I mean we already invade the Costa's every year anyway and I'm sick of the Scottish Languostine's being exported to Spain. I like langoustine's.

We need to eat more seafood in this country and an invasion of Spain would help with that.

Bloody dagos.
 Could be the solution to unemployment in both countries

4Gibralter Empty Re: Gibralter Tue Aug 13 2013, 08:25

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Pathetic hypocritical Spain. Trying to divert attention from their own domestic mess by creating a fuss about something else, just like Argentina and the Falklands. In some ways it's worse with Spain. They occupy two bits of land in Morocco, Ceuta and Melilla, which they don't seem very keen to hand back to Morocco.

5Gibralter Empty Re: Gibralter Tue Aug 13 2013, 12:17

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lived there for a bit. Can't remember it though.

6Gibralter Empty Re: Gibralter Tue Aug 13 2013, 13:02

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

xmiles wrote:Pathetic hypocritical Spain. Trying to divert attention from their own domestic mess by creating a fuss about something else, just like Argentina and the Falklands. In some ways it's worse with Spain. They occupy two bits of land in Morocco, Ceuta and Melilla, which they don't seem very keen to hand back to Morocco.
Beat me to it!

7Gibralter Empty Re: Gibralter Tue Aug 13 2013, 19:17

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Falklands Mk II. They have problems at home with unemployment etc. so lets whip up a bit of national fervour so the Brits take the heat. OK no problem with that, lets all book our holidays in Portugal instead, wankers.

8Gibralter Empty Re: Gibralter Wed Aug 14 2013, 03:54

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

NickFazer wrote:Falklands Mk II. They have problems at home with unemployment etc. so lets whip up a bit of national fervour so the Brits take the heat. OK no problem with that, lets all book our holidays in Portugal instead, wankers.
and stop depositing English pensions into their banks

9Gibralter Empty Re: Gibralter Thu Aug 15 2013, 15:27

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Surprised they want to hang on to Ceuta. Been there it's a dump!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum