Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Four Little Bitches.

+7
Soul Kitchen
Sluffy
Hipster_Nebula
Boggersbelief
Mr Magoo
Natasha Whittam
Angry Dad
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Four Little Bitches. - Page 2 Empty Re: Four Little Bitches. Wed Aug 14 2013, 19:25

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I have to go to ass fuck Gary Indiana at the weekend its a shit hole and its a shit Job.

22Four Little Bitches. - Page 2 Empty Re: Four Little Bitches. Wed Aug 14 2013, 19:26

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Get on with it you pussy.

23Four Little Bitches. - Page 2 Empty Re: Four Little Bitches. Wed Aug 14 2013, 19:28

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Mr Magoo wrote:Get on with it you pussy.
 Smile

24Four Little Bitches. - Page 2 Empty Re: Four Little Bitches. Wed Aug 14 2013, 19:29

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

You can send us some pics of your travels.

25Four Little Bitches. - Page 2 Empty Re: Four Little Bitches. Wed Aug 14 2013, 19:48

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I'm off downstairs to sort a bottle of JD and watch some Breaking Bad.

26Four Little Bitches. - Page 2 Empty Re: Four Little Bitches. Wed Aug 14 2013, 20:00

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Angry Dad wrote:I'm off downstairs to sort a bottle of JD and watch some Breaking Bad.
Sounds a bit dull for you Angry. I thought you would be having a threesome or shagging some celebrity.

27Four Little Bitches. - Page 2 Empty Re: Four Little Bitches. Wed Aug 14 2013, 20:35

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:
Sounds a bit dull for you Angry. I thought you would be having a threesome or shagging some celebrity.
He's having both - with the Chuckle Brothers.

28Four Little Bitches. - Page 2 Empty Re: Four Little Bitches. Wed Aug 14 2013, 20:59

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Hipster is a c-nt. I'm in a real bad mood tonite i'd like to punch someone to a pulp and only stop for a Red Bull then start again and not stop until they are a lot flatter than they were.
I think we need to draw the line at death threats.

It's a football forum.

29Four Little Bitches. - Page 2 Empty Re: Four Little Bitches. Wed Aug 14 2013, 21:21

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Angry Dad wrote:I have to go to ass fuck Gary Indiana at the weekend its a shit hole and its a shit Job.
So you are the guy that sings Indiana Wants Me?

30Four Little Bitches. - Page 2 Empty Re: Four Little Bitches. Wed Aug 14 2013, 21:22

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I think we need to draw the line at death threats.

It's a football forum.
He wants to make you flatter, not kill you.

31Four Little Bitches. - Page 2 Empty Re: Four Little Bitches. Wed Aug 14 2013, 21:27

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:I think we need to draw the line at death threats.

It's a football forum.
He wants to make you flatter, not kill you.
Yes - like Flat Stanley.

32Four Little Bitches. - Page 2 Empty Re: Four Little Bitches. Wed Aug 14 2013, 21:44

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think provocative language like that is out of order tbh.

33Four Little Bitches. - Page 2 Empty Re: Four Little Bitches. Wed Aug 14 2013, 21:50

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I think provocative language like that is out of order tbh.
But it's only an internet forum, it is not real. I mean Nat is a director, the most beautiful woman in the world, I am a 24 stone beast of a man who stuffs people in suitcases, Angry Dad is a sex god who shags who he likes. You shouldn't take things seriously.

34Four Little Bitches. - Page 2 Empty Re: Four Little Bitches. Wed Aug 14 2013, 21:51

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm not, my shtick is pretending to be offended.

35Four Little Bitches. - Page 2 Empty Re: Four Little Bitches. Thu Aug 15 2013, 01:43

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Soul Kitchen wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:I have to go to ass fuck Gary Indiana at the weekend its a shit hole and its a shit Job.
So you are the guy that sings Indiana Wants Me?
 Prefered, Gotta see Jane, SK

36Four Little Bitches. - Page 2 Empty Re: Four Little Bitches. Thu Aug 15 2013, 12:45

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Indiana Wants Me, Ghost In My House and Gotta See Jane were his big hits, all half decent.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum