Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sam SLAMS City.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sam SLAMS City. Empty Sam SLAMS City. Fri Mar 02 2012, 14:30

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton full-back Sam Ricketts believes Manchester City are likely to be beaten to the Premier League title by bitter rivals Manchester United.

The Trotters travel to the Etihad Stadium on Saturday as huge underdogs to take anything away from their clash with the league leaders.

United, meanwhile, have what is on paper a much tougher contest against high-flying Spurs at White Hart Lane a day later.

But Ricketts has risked angering Bolton's next opponents by predicting that the Red Devils will be celebrating a 20th league championship at the end of the season.

"Are City favourites for the title? Not for me. United are still the favourites in my book," he told the Manchester Evening News.

More here:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11672/7559224/Ricketts-doubts-City-chances

2Sam SLAMS City. Empty Re: Sam SLAMS City. Fri Mar 02 2012, 14:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why do you do this to me? That's another Bolton player I now hate.

3Sam SLAMS City. Empty Re: Sam SLAMS City. Fri Mar 02 2012, 15:18

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Great - piss off Los Millionarios before we play them - just in case they were complacent about playing one of the worst teams in the league. Now they have an additional reason to kick our ass this weekend.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

4Sam SLAMS City. Empty Re: Sam SLAMS City. Fri Mar 02 2012, 15:51

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Well done Sam, say this after the game not before you idiot!

That's all we need the best team in the league fired up by a statement from the team they play at the weekend.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum