Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do you think humans will ever be wiped out?

+4
Sluffy
aaron_bwfc
BoltonTillIDie
Michael Bolton
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

There will no doubt be a day when the earth ends and no human life will exist on earth but do you think maybe humans will seek to discover new planets and move? 

Maybe humans came to earth from a different planet far far away. 

What do you think?

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think in a few years time we will live on another planet, where that will be I don't know, but we will do this...we will also live on earth at the same time.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I can't see us ever living on another planet, maybe their could be a way if we are still living on earth at the same time as BTID says but I just can't see it ever being possible to survive on just one planet independently.

Technology would have to be super advanced for this to happen IMO.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Just depends what you mean as humans?

We evolve over time - we are nothing like our ancestors from millions of years back and if we are still going in a few million more years - those 'humans' will be nothing like us.

Clearly we can't go on breeding at the rate we have been doing, whilst at the same time depleting the planets resources - as that is simply not a sustainable scenario.

We don't have the technology to get to the next star and until we do we could end up becoming extinct through natural disasters - such as a bloody big comet hitting us, or something similarly as nasty.

I guess though our biggest threat is ourselves, we'll probably blow each other up one day - but I will probably be long gone before then.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Bugs will probably wipe out a large proportion of the population so will a bomb or two, humans will end at some point and animals and insects will take over .

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yeah, the crocodile has lasted 200 million years, but they'll probably be around a lot longer 'still' than us human wankers.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As I've said before, the human race will be all but extinct inside 100 years.

The current generation has been more reckless than any other generation in history. No control on breeding, no control on greed, no control on anything.

In 25 years or so we'll be fighting to the death over Haribo sweets.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Kids will be fighting over they cant have finance for a Bentley continental gt9 in 25 years.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

colonising planets must occur if we're to live on simple as that.

They really need to be "moving" to Mars in some way within the next 100-150 years.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum