Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Human Scum That Needs Terminating.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Human Scum That Needs Terminating. Empty Human Scum That Needs Terminating. Fri Aug 16 2013, 10:41

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I'm well fucking angry this morning, reason, The stupid bitch from clapham thats using abortion as a form of birth control. Nine abortions she's had and reckons she's not callous and blames the health authority for not educating her about contraception.
I would happily flick the switch on this bitch.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

FFS keep your legs shut like Nat, simples!!Very Happy
I've got one to make you fester. Two ex army lads copped a serial Rumanian burglar on the roof of their business. Trapped him there and called the plods. Plods wouldn't go on roof, safety & all that shit,so these two shifted the cnut and presented him nice and bonnie to the law enforcers. However, as you woild expect, the squaddies got arrested for undue force!! Heard that on LBC radio this morning.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Soul Kitchen wrote:FFS keep your legs shut like Nat, simples!!Very Happy
I've got one to make you fester. Two ex army lads copped a serial Rumanian burglar on the roof of their business. Trapped him there and called the plods. Plods wouldn't go on roof, safety & all that shit,so these two shifted the cnut and presented him nice and bonnie to the law enforcers. However, as you woild expect, the squaddies got arrested for undue force!! Heard that on LBC radio this morning.
C-NTS:mad:

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Next time dont call plod and throw the f-ucker off the roof.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Angry Dad wrote:Next time dont call plod and throw the f-ucker off the roof.
Well you might do,I'm not too good on heights!Very Happy

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Magoo

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

lol! 

Sponsored content