Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What was your first car?

+9
Banks of the Croal
ROGUEMANNY
Mr Magoo
gloswhite
rammywhite
BoltonTillIDie
Norpig
NickFazer
waynagain
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What was your first car? Empty What was your first car? Sat Aug 17 2013, 03:24

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Mine was a Morris Minor Van - grey and paid 75 quid for it.

2What was your first car? Empty Re: What was your first car? Sat Aug 17 2013, 10:11

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Ford Orion. Cost me £500, loved it, then it got stolen and wrecked. Gutted.

3What was your first car? Empty Re: What was your first car? Sat Aug 17 2013, 10:44

Renault clio

4What was your first car? Empty Re: What was your first car? Sat Aug 17 2013, 11:12

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

although i haven't driven for years, i do have a licence and the first car i had was a Citreon AX i think, i know next to nothing about cars as you can tell

5What was your first car? Empty Re: What was your first car? Sat Aug 17 2013, 11:39

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Renault clio
Me too

6What was your first car? Empty Re: What was your first car? Sat Aug 17 2013, 11:49

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Mini- coloured purple and I paid £300 cash for it. it ran well for about three years and then simply died

Last edited by rammywhite on Sat Aug 17 2013, 12:54; edited 1 time in total

7What was your first car? Empty Re: What was your first car? Sat Aug 17 2013, 12:25

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Morris 1100,with the offset steering wheel,  when serving in Cyprus in 1974. Had a scooters and motorbike before then, in the UK.

8What was your first car? Empty Re: What was your first car? Sat Aug 17 2013, 12:27

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Wasn't 74, it was 77. (another Senior Moment Sad  )

9What was your first car? Empty Re: What was your first car? Sat Aug 17 2013, 13:10

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Triumph herald convertible, first test drive was from Bolton to Surrey.
 It was a nervous journey, but it made it.

10What was your first car? Empty Re: What was your first car? Sat Aug 17 2013, 13:28

A Fiat Cinquecento, think Inbetweeners and you wouldn't be far wrong. 

What was your first car? Downlo11"

11What was your first car? Empty Re: What was your first car? Sat Aug 17 2013, 13:38

ROGUEMANNY

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

Vauxhall Astra GTe convertible

It was perfect for my never ending quest in pulling women with my pioneer system and sub box so big that i did not have a useable boot

12What was your first car? Empty Re: What was your first car? Sat Aug 17 2013, 20:40

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Wasn't really interested in motors when I was younger, still aint.

Anyway my first was a a Hillman Avenger.

13What was your first car? Empty Re: What was your first car? Sat Aug 17 2013, 20:45

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Glos i think you are lying, did you not have a hobby horse first.

14What was your first car? Empty Re: What was your first car? Sat Aug 17 2013, 20:50

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Mine was a brand spanking new 51 peugot 106 quicksilver, was a 1.4 I think, pretty nippy too, I loved it. Kept it for 2 years before a roundabout decided to hit it in the rain.

15What was your first car? Empty Re: What was your first car? Sat Aug 17 2013, 22:18

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Magoo, I couldn't afford a hobby horse, so I stole a trike Very Happy

16What was your first car? Empty Re: What was your first car? Sat Aug 17 2013, 23:27

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

B reg Nissan micra for £200. It was a lx version which meant 90bhp, am and mw. It also had and a lever on the drivers side which opened the boot. I wrote it off on hunger hill during a huge down pour. I survived so no tears.

17What was your first car? Empty Re: What was your first car? Sun Aug 18 2013, 10:40

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Singer Chamois, a deluxe Hillman Imp!
DTD 682 E

18What was your first car? Empty Re: What was your first car? Sun Aug 18 2013, 13:35

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Citroen AX bought from BCC on Bury Road many years ago

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum