Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mobile Phones.

+3
aaron_bwfc
Natasha Whittam
Banks of the Croal
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mobile Phones. Empty Mobile Phones. Sat Mar 03 2012, 20:08

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Being a owd f'cker , can't understand the fascination.

Sat in the Pub today watching Bowton, three young men, late 20's sat down near us, all three started playing about with their phones.

When i was younger used to go in the pub for a bit of relaxation, or a laugh , didn't want to be mithered from outside.

2Mobile Phones. Empty Re: Mobile Phones. Sat Mar 03 2012, 20:12

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I could write pages in reply to your post!

I fucking hate mobile phones and the people who treat them like a third arm. When I hear someone say they couldn't live without their phone I want to kill them.

When someone asks me if I've seen the latest app I want to kill them.

When someone says "text me" I want to kill them.

You see these twats at the match surfing the net on their phones or texting their friends. GET A LIFE YOU TWATS.

And don't even get me started on mobile phones in social situations like restaurants and gyms!!

3Mobile Phones. Empty Re: Mobile Phones. Sat Mar 03 2012, 20:17

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I am probably going against suite for people my age but I have a mobile but I fucking hate having one.

I see girls and lads my age walking down the sreet just staring at their phone like it's a piece of fucking gold they have just found on the street.

You would think someones lost a fucking lung when some people lose their phone.

4Mobile Phones. Empty Re: Mobile Phones. Sat Mar 03 2012, 20:45

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't be stupid they're brilliant.

5Mobile Phones. Empty Re: Mobile Phones. Sat Mar 03 2012, 21:00

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I think they're are dangerous, what about all these f'ckers who use them while they're driving.

When you need the f'ckers in a Emergency, either there's no Signal or the Battery is flat.

6Mobile Phones. Empty Re: Mobile Phones. Sat Mar 03 2012, 21:31

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I watched most of todays' game on this:
Mobile Phones. 109058661_7gg

I wasn't driving, so that was no problem. I managed to lose my Blackberry phone in December of last year and have not replaced it - those are expensive fúckers. I am not glued to my phone as some are and it pisses me off when people insist on driving with their phones seemingly surgically attached to the sides of their heads.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

7Mobile Phones. Empty Re: Mobile Phones. Sat Mar 03 2012, 22:31

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Same age as you Banksy, and I'm getting the latest Iphone in a couple of weeks, the 4S. Although I don't use it much, and certainly not to the extent the youngsters do, I have found it really useful on ocassion. The problem for me is not how often I use it, or where, but understanding it well enough to get the best out of it, and I think this is where my age shows Very Happy One thing that does drive me up the wall is when people virtually shout when on the phone, its completely unnecessary.

8Mobile Phones. Empty Re: Mobile Phones. Sun Mar 04 2012, 11:49

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I have a blackberry bold. I tend to use it only for business use, during the week, but at weekend I use it like a walkman, whilst on the train, and just use the internet side of things for the times of the trains back (especially when there is engineering works of which there has been of late due to a construction of a new station along the line), and I use it to text dad the scores from the games - he gets them quicker then off BBC or Sky!!! But apart from that try hard not to use it whilst with friends, colleagues or business contacts - only have to if receiving a call.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum