Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forum Favourite caught smoking 7 months PREGO

+2
Mr Magoo
Hipster_Nebula
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Do you read women's magazines every day then.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's trending on twitter, so i clicked the link.

but if i did read womans mags i wouldn't worry about what you thought of it, to be honest.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I heard about this today. Apparently she was down for Celebrity Mum of the year but her smoking has cost her any chance of winning the title.

Kerry Katona will probably piss it instead.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

My mother smoked herbal cigarettes when she was pregnant with me and it didn't do my growth any harm.

The media is full of self appointed experts who tell you how you should live your life and what is good and bad for you.

Alcohol is a classic example. One minute we are told a small amount is beneficial, the next we're told it's harmful.

I'd wager living in the countryside and smoking a few cigarettes a day is probably healthier for an unborn baby than living and working in a large town and breathing in exhaust fumes and industrial smoke.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They smoke and drink on mad men while pregnant and their kids turn out just fine.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I tend to agree. They reckon if you don't smoke, drink or take drugs then you will live a lot longer. I reckon it's more of a case that you just seem to live a lot longer. My grandfather smoked forty Park Drive a day for twenty years and it never did him any harm.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My gran smoked about 20 a day from about age 14 and she lived to 78 - yes she did die of lung cancer but she was bloody hardy.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

When I smoked, I used to get up to 60 a day, but I was 6'2" and as healthy as the day was long. I'm now 5'4" with a list of ailments as long as your arm. (OK, the 6' 2" is a lie, but the rest is true). Very Happy My mum was a heavy smoker, but she died at the age of 55, so making out that its not so harmful by mentioning relatives who lived long lives doesn't really tell the whole story

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I must confess that I partly know who she is now, as she was on This Morning.

I'm not an avid watcher of This Morning, infact the last time that I saw that programme was when a chap called Richard used to present it with his grandmother.

I was in a house with two other women when it was on (the description isn't quite as exciting as it sounds).

Anyway, that Solomon woman came across very well (although hearing her accent and voice made me bleed from my ears) and was clearly upset.

She never condoned it and she said exactly what every other woman who chuffs during pregnancy........ it's not good and I want to and I am trying to stop.

Leave her bloody be you pigs of the press.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum