Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who do you prefer - Jim Davidson or Ade Edmondson?

+4
Norpig
doffcocker
Sluffy
Michael Bolton
8 posters

Who do you prefer?

Who do you prefer - Jim Davidson or Ade Edmondson? Vote_lcap18%Who do you prefer - Jim Davidson or Ade Edmondson? Vote_rcap 18% [ 2 ]
Who do you prefer - Jim Davidson or Ade Edmondson? Vote_lcap27%Who do you prefer - Jim Davidson or Ade Edmondson? Vote_rcap 27% [ 3 ]
Who do you prefer - Jim Davidson or Ade Edmondson? Vote_lcap36%Who do you prefer - Jim Davidson or Ade Edmondson? Vote_rcap 36% [ 4 ]
Who do you prefer - Jim Davidson or Ade Edmondson? Vote_lcap18%Who do you prefer - Jim Davidson or Ade Edmondson? Vote_rcap 18% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Jim Davidson and Ade Edmondson don't like each other, Ade Edmondson calling Jim racist, homophobic and dull, whilst Jim calling Ade the most unfunny person in the world.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2415201/Jim-Davidsons-rant-unfunny-smug-MasterChef-star-Ade-comedian-criticises-racist-humour.html

Who do you prefer out of the two?

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I've never found Ade Edmondson funny.

Maybe it is a generation thing so I vote for Davisdon.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Jim Davidson has made a career out of being "amusingly" horrible towards other people. It's not just the racism. He's an all-round vile person.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ade Edmondson every time, he's been in the Young Ones, Comic strip and bottom to name a few. Jim Davidson is a poor man's Bernard Manning

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Neither fit to lace Al Read's shoes!!

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Can't abide Jim Davidson. Thoroughly dreadful bloke. Loved Ade in The Young Ones and Comic Strip so no contest really.

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Without a doubt Ade Edmondson and he was hilarious in the young ones.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Jim Davidson was good on the generation break and big break but I wouldn't say he was that funny, just a good tv host.

As for Ade, i've never really seen much of him, he seemed a decent bloke on masterchef though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum